PDA

View Full Version : HPR = Big Fun

shematt145
June 9th, 2009, 09:36 AM
Just wanted to post a huge thanks to the MRA officials and club members. Dave and I had a fantastic time racing at HPR this last weekend. The track layout is fantastic and all the MRA folks we talked to could not have been nicer. Also big thanks to Kang and the Bridgestone/Pirelli guys for all the help. We are looking forward to coming back soon.

It was a pleasure to race with such a tight knit but also very open and inviting club.

marty
June 9th, 2009, 11:00 AM
oh come on shellie, don't be so shy on your first post. on the usgpru weren't you saying something about tequila :lol:

it was good to meet you guys, i hope to get you guys back out to colorado soon

dragos13
June 9th, 2009, 11:18 AM
It was great having you and the rest of the USGPRU crew out there. Very fun to watch and I learned quite a bit about riding and using up the WHOLE track, edge to edge. That club is very talented!!!

Electroman
June 9th, 2009, 11:30 AM
It was fun seeing the USPGRU run. Specially being in the same races (LWGP and STGTU). Cool.
Cheers,

shematt145
June 9th, 2009, 11:31 AM
oh come on shellie, don't be so shy on your first post. on the usgpru weren't you saying something about tequila :lol:

it was good to meet you guys, i hope to get you guys back out to colorado soon

So busted. :wink:

Yep - Brownie and GF (sorry I forgot your name) brought over the Patron and made us feel right at home. :-)