PDA

View Full Version : HPR configuration confusion

The GECCO
June 8th, 2009, 08:14 PM
Hello all,

Apparently there is some confusion about the announcement made about the configuration change at HPR for the next round (July 25/26) - cutting off the north loop. This change will be for ONE ROUND ONLY, not for the rest of the season.

HPR run motorcycle lapping days from now until that event will be run in that configuration so people can get used to it. After that we will go back to the full configuration for the lapping days and remaining two races there this season.

toptier
June 9th, 2009, 07:26 AM
Thanks for the clarification Glen

cromer611
June 10th, 2009, 11:29 AM
so will there be another track record for this configuration to set?

for example:
full config being - full track - lap records that are already shown.
Config 1 - everything but the northern loop - lap records set this next round.

? ? ?

hcr25
June 10th, 2009, 01:13 PM
yes, different track layout different records :)

Scored51
June 17th, 2009, 04:28 PM
yes, different track layout different records :)

Actually, I was just going to keep them all lumped together. I figure that way SOMEONE is bound to break the overall track record set by Matt Lynn on his 600. :lol: :twisted:

TerriRomaneschi
June 19th, 2009, 07:55 PM
Is there a reason why the best part, the absolute greatest part, of the "brand new track", "my track" is being broken off?

marty
June 19th, 2009, 08:15 PM
i think it is mainly "because we can" :lol: the cool thing about it being our track is we can run different configurations. hell, i'd like to run it in reverse! another benefit is it will be new to everyone. don't get me wrong, for 125s, this configuration is not in my favor, but it will be fun to run it all the same.

Jim 'smooth' Brewer
June 20th, 2009, 07:00 AM
I'm all in favor of running the different configuration. I'm not just kissing up to Glenn (it may one day have its benefits .. but I digress ..) since I think coming out of 8 with a sharp right hander and flying off the top of the corkscrew area could be a hoot!

DOUBLE A
June 20th, 2009, 07:31 AM
??? Can you guys set up the full course for Cromer though ??? :roll: Thanx would be Great !!! :lol: