PDA

View Full Version : VICKERY MOTORSPORTS BIKE NIGHT AT CALDONIAS BBQ - JUNE 20TH!

ryan
June 5th, 2009, 12:40 PM
Vickery Motorsports and Caldonias Roadside BBQ at Parker and Iliff have combined to bring another bike night to Denver! Come check out all of the new Yamaha and Kawasaki models, food and drink specials, tons of bikes, tons of hot waitresses, Custom Sportbike contest, raffles and giveaways!

Where: Caldonias Roadside BBQ - 2252 S Parker Rd, Denver CO 80231

When: Saturday, June 20th

Time: 6pm-8pm

For more info visit www.vickerymotorsports.com and www.caldonias.com or call 303 755 4387

Hope to see everyone there!

PremiumBlend
June 5th, 2009, 12:46 PM
Wow, Caldonias is actually having a bike night? Count me out after the crap they pulled...

ChickenStrip
June 5th, 2009, 01:36 PM
Wow, Caldonias is actually having a bike night? Count me out after the crap they pulled...

What crap?

PremiumBlend
June 5th, 2009, 01:41 PM
You didn't hear about all the carp they pulled when KBPI had a Wed. night bike night up there and they refused to serve them?

ChickenStrip
June 5th, 2009, 02:05 PM
Why wouldn't they want to serve them? Do they not like making money?

I live pretty close to Caldonia's and I always see a crap load of Harleys part outside on the weekends. Do they just not like serving riders on sportbikes?

On a side note, I have on occasion enjoyed an appletini and a cookie ala mode with two cherries there a few times, ahh memories....

fairrpe86
June 5th, 2009, 09:27 PM
Give Cals another chance. They messed up the first time, but the owners have made some changes and things will be better this time.

DOUBLE A
June 7th, 2009, 03:13 PM
It was the owners...& not only that they had a problem with dark skin colors there, I am not putting up with that trash

cromer611
June 7th, 2009, 05:19 PM
for one thing, im friends with the owners and they dont have any problems with "Dark skins".

and another thing, it was hyped up by KBPI, not to mention they had 2 rival biker gangs show up and try to start shit outside the bar.

skin color has nothing to do with it, and Sportbiker prejudice is just silly.

Anyways sense that is cleared up, they hired all new staff and I personally believe the place is much better.

will be great success! : P

DOUBLE A
June 7th, 2009, 06:20 PM
Aright then, if thats the skinny bro that would be cool. Sounds like you got a lot more facts than I did from that night, so I would definatly give them another shot... 8)

PremiumBlend
June 9th, 2009, 06:41 PM
for one thing, im friends with the owners and they dont have any problems with "Dark skins".

and another thing, it was hyped up by KBPI, not to mention they had 2 rival biker gangs show up and try to start shit outside the bar.

skin color has nothing to do with it, and Sportbiker prejudice is just silly.

Anyways sense that is cleared up, they hired all new staff and I personally believe the place is much better.

will be great success! : P

You wouldn't steer us wrong, if that's the case then I'm all for a 2nd chance.

DOUBLE A
June 9th, 2009, 07:54 PM
nah, but he will probably lap you... :lol:

PremiumBlend
June 9th, 2009, 09:50 PM

Considering I've only made it to a couple of track days and still don't have my license... um yup, probably 3 or 4 times.

Hotrod
June 10th, 2009, 11:44 AM

Considering I've only made it to a couple of track days and still don't have my license... um yup, probably 3 or 4 times.

Erik "The Black Streak" Cromer? Easily! :D

cromer611
June 10th, 2009, 08:05 PM
LOL! the black streak? kinda sounds like a old skid mark in underwear?

DOUBLE A
June 11th, 2009, 09:29 AM
:D oh god I almost died hahaha!!! thats one blurry, fast, smelly, crusty stain. Haha :lol:

Hotrod
June 11th, 2009, 03:51 PM
LOL! the black streak? kinda sounds like a old skid mark in underwear?
Erik, I don't believe anyone has gotten close enough to figure that out lately...
Except maybe Johnny Burr on an Yamaha ( I won't mention the Triumph at this point.)
Well Johnny? Have you seen this "Black Streak" of which we speak? What did it smell like? :D

ryan
June 15th, 2009, 02:26 PM
yes lasy year was a unfortunate occurance. This year, new managemant, new staff, and new policies are in effect for this bike night and it will be a great time! plus theyre giving away free BBQ (while it lasts ha ha)

Hope to see everyone there.

ryan
June 20th, 2009, 11:47 AM
Tonight is the night! Cals has been working with KBPI all week hyping this thing and are completely relaxing the colors (club colors, not Cromer) policies. Assuming the weather stays nice, we shoudl have a good turnout!

Hope to see everyone there! Starts at 6p again

Hotrod
June 22nd, 2009, 08:45 AM
...completely relaxing the colors (club colors, not Cromer)

Man, it's a bummer they are not relaxing the Cromer Policy... :D

Hahaha!

ryan
June 22nd, 2009, 10:38 AM
ha ha

it was a pretty good turnout for the rain! Cals was great with awesome BBQ. Well plan another for a sunnier day ha ha!