PDA

View Full Version : Race Certification School June 22nd at HPR

Vanmar Racing
May 31st, 2009, 07:46 PM
Hey Everyone!!!

Our next race school is June 22nd at HPR. This is a Monday. The cost is
325.00 per person which includes your track fee. You can sign up by sending Tammy an e-mail at vanmarracing@mindspring.com
It is a Vanmar Racing race certification school and Mark will be teaching
it. Upon completion you will receive an MRA
race certificate which will allow you to purchase a novice race license. The
cert also qualifies you to ride at trackdays and satisfies the safety school
requirement.
If you have any questions call me at 303-944-0334 or email me at vanmarracing@mindspring.com
Thanks!
Tammy

NossLou
May 31st, 2009, 10:47 PM
need corner workers for nov hours?

Ray-Ray
June 1st, 2009, 05:34 AM
need corner workers for nov hours?

You need to work off your novice hours working MRA events not track days.

NossLou
June 1st, 2009, 07:28 AM
Thanks, I think Nicole might be doing my hours for me :D

jdub
June 1st, 2009, 05:01 PM
I would like to work off my Nivice Hours. Where would you guys like me to work?

jdub
June 1st, 2009, 05:03 PM
Novice :oops: [/u]

PremiumBlend
June 2nd, 2009, 08:22 AM
Why is it more expensive this time? Is it just b/c it's at HPR vs. Pueblo?

Vanmar Racing
June 2nd, 2009, 09:39 AM
yes

NossLou
June 2nd, 2009, 09:41 AM
jdub... you have to do them strictly through an MRA event, thought this was, but I was wrong, look for a lapping day before a race and talk to Glenn for HPR, or talk to Nicole.... she is the cute corner worker that can help you out lol.

Its more expensive because the good deals are at the beginning of the year :lol:

Totally worth it though, wish I could do it again to just ride behind Mark for a day and watch his lines!

PremiumBlend
June 2nd, 2009, 02:27 PM
So at the beginning of the season, does the race school include both the certification and the novice license for $300?

T Baggins
June 2nd, 2009, 02:47 PM
Yep, $300 covers both the MRA school and a Membership if you do the MRA schools - but none till 2010...

PremiumBlend
June 2nd, 2009, 11:04 PM
I'm just wondering why is there only 1 at the beginning of the year? Would a mid-season certification be hard to do? As a new racer, I would think there are more guys out there like me that would like to race this season but can't really justify spending the extra $200ish to get into racing just because it's mid season and not the beginning of the season and honestly you are missing out on HALF of the season so it should be cheaper.

racedk6
June 2nd, 2009, 11:58 PM
jdub... you have to do them strictly through an MRA event, thought this was, but I was wrong, look for a lapping day before a race and talk to Glenn for HPR, or talk to Nicole.... she is the cute corner worker that can help you out lol.

You cant have Nicole do any novice hours for anybody.

As far as I know she has to be apart of your "team/crew" to do so.

NossLou
June 3rd, 2009, 09:41 PM
Grubbs I thought she was part of the team... well at least at MPH lol... I think she can do them for me IMO! :shock:

Might just have to suck it up and actually get them out of the way at a track day.

Ray-Ray
June 4th, 2009, 05:07 AM
You know you might just learn something if you do your OWN novice hours! Funny how that works!! :roll: :roll:

Vanmar Racing
June 4th, 2009, 08:00 AM
This school is full !
Thanks !!!

jprider
June 4th, 2009, 10:30 PM
Dang it! That's what I get for procrastinating :x

This school is full !
Thanks !!!

sicilanaNV
June 9th, 2009, 10:35 AM
Grubbs I thought she was part of the team... well at least at MPH lol... I think she can do them for me IMO! :shock:

Might just have to suck it up and actually get them out of the way at a track day.

.... :cry: I thought I was part of the team too!!!! Oh well, guess I will have to go find myself a new crew...