PDA

View Full Version : Important Question from New Mexico

Edda Tully
May 27th, 2009, 09:07 PM
Is there any way someone can send the race day schedule so the New Mexico ladies know how the weekend will run. The information would be very much appreciated... Looking forward to running on HPR and with the LoR ladies...
Many thanks,

Edda

dragos13
May 27th, 2009, 09:10 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/TheGECCO/mra/2009RacedaySchedule.jpg

Edda Tully
May 27th, 2009, 09:52 PM
Thank you very much for the information, I was also wondeing if I run Expert here at SMRI and I have a zx10 would MRA allow me to run the Novice GTO class? The reason is due to scheduling issues and my hubby having to catch a flight at 5:55pm Sunday. The only other race I would be able to run is the AM-GTO which is at the end of the day on Sudany... Can someone let me know about that question, thanks again...

oldtimer
May 27th, 2009, 10:03 PM
Edda you could run the Open Endurance class on Saturday, you'll get a lot of race time in that class.

Scored51
May 28th, 2009, 01:48 PM
Edda,

If your going to be attending HPR with us on June 5-6, please look at the following post if you haven't already.

http://forums.mra-racing.org/viewtopic.php?t=8702

There will NOT be any endurance races held, but all sprints will be run. The schedule is not our normal routine since we'll be hosting the USGPRU.

Wild Cheetah 612
May 28th, 2009, 04:29 PM
Hey Edda,

Thought you got a 600?
Anyway, as an expert, you cannot run Novice O but you can run Amateur O.

Look forward to seeing you again!
d

Edda Tully
May 28th, 2009, 05:03 PM
I really appreciate all the feed back. I was told that any of the open classes i.e. Open Supersport I can run which is on Saturday and will fit in my schedule. The AmGTO no can do as I have to get my hubby back to Denver for a 5:55 flight. I really wanted to run AMGTO but it's not in the cards at this time... Unless someone knows how long it takes to get from HPR to the Airport and approximate time the AMGTO might be over that would be helpful...
No 600 yet D, but would like to get one in the future we'll see if that one plays out.. Looking forward to seeing you and all the other ladies...

TerriRomaneschi
June 3rd, 2009, 08:07 PM
How many New Mexico ladies are coming? It will be my first race and I would just love it. I hope to get to meet you in the pits.

ZiaThunder
June 4th, 2009, 10:25 AM
I know that Edda is going to be there.

I'm getting ready to head out the door now...

Not sure if Shana is coming or not.

So it just might be the two of us. Look forward to see you all again.

Cheers,
Kim

TerriRomaneschi
June 7th, 2009, 08:21 PM
Edda and Kim. It was my pleasure to get to meet you and ride with you both. To watch you ride (in front of me) is an inspiration.

FAST LADIES!!!

Thank you for everything. You are good people. Not only to hang out with, but to have the opportunity to ride with.

Thank you to you both! Please get home safe!!

T

Edda Tully
June 8th, 2009, 08:46 AM
Hi Terri, it was a pleasure meeting you as well. We had a wonderful time at the Track, wishing we didn't live so far away and that gas wasn't so expensive. All the ladies did an awesome job, I wanted to say you and Sully were very impressive being that it was your first race, you both did GREAT! This the first of many races to come. It was also nice to see Sasha and Sheila out there supporting the WOW/LOR, Look forward to seeing you all in July at PPIR ...
Congrats to all, it was TONS-O-FUN!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

oldtimer
June 8th, 2009, 08:58 AM
Thanks for coming to race with us ladies, it was fun to see you again, great job this weekend!

WJ

ZiaThunder
June 8th, 2009, 10:03 AM
Thank you, Teri. It was great to meet you. I always have such a great time when I race up there, everyone is just so wonderful and helpful. I just wish it wasn't such a haul to get up there.

It was good to see more women on the grid. Congrats to you and Sully on your first races. You both looked good out there.

It was also great to Sasha and Shelia, it just doesn't feel right, not having them at the races this year.

I'm looking forward to PPIR in July, see ya all then.... Cheers!!!

Kim