PDA

View Full Version : Race 3 is unavailable??

Jon
May 21st, 2009, 06:33 AM
Tried last night to sign up for round three and four at Hastings but though race three is shown I can't access it, add and pay for the entry. I have added and paid for Race 4 though and was wondering if others had the same problem? [/b]

Ray-Ray
May 21st, 2009, 06:36 AM
Tried last night to sign up for round three and four at Hastings but though race three is shown I can't access it, add and pay for the entry. I have added and paid for Race 4 though and was wondering if others had the same problem? [/b]

I see the same thing. I will send a note to Dave to make sure he knows something is broke!!

Jon
May 21st, 2009, 06:42 AM
Thanks Ray,
Was hoping I wasn't the only one. I just hope he can fix it and we can get signed up before we're at the back of the grid. Lot's to do before the crew and I leave for corn country.
BTW, the pool, Wii system and plenty of Videos will be available over across the way this weekend. My girlfriend Jamie's also (weather permitting) going to be taking my boys to the water park. She'll have her 27 year old son with if Logan's interested too. Speak with you soon, Jon

dave.gallant
May 21st, 2009, 07:38 AM
Fixing it right now.

I will leave up the pre-reg system later than normal, and will make a separate post about that once I fix this damn bug! :)

dave.gallant
May 21st, 2009, 07:42 AM
BUG IS SQUASHED -- GO modify your entries for race #3 boys! :)

Jon
May 21st, 2009, 08:29 AM
Thanks Dave!