PDA

View Full Version : online registration for Hastings

ryan
May 21st, 2009, 12:01 AM
just got online and preregistered for the hastings weekend, but i could only register for race 4, not race 3. i cant get off work for sat so ill be heading out sat night. if im correct race 3 is sat? so i wouldnt register for just race 4 anyway?

BUT i looked at the race day schedule for the double header and i should have 2 AM races and 2 NOV races on sun, and 2 AM races on mon for a total of 6 races. i was only charged for 4 when i registered for race 4.

anyone have any answers?

Ray-Ray
May 21st, 2009, 05:39 AM
just got online and preregistered for the hastings weekend, but i could only register for race 4, not race 3. i cant get off work for sat so ill be heading out sat night. if im correct race 3 is sat? so i wouldnt register for just race 4 anyway?

BUT i looked at the race day schedule for the double header and i should have 2 AM races and 2 NOV races on sun, and 2 AM races on mon for a total of 6 races. i was only charged for 4 when i registered for race 4.

anyone have any answers?

Ryan,

Race 3 is Sat and Sun. Race 4 is Sun and Mon. Since you only registered for race 4 you only get to race the 4 races you entered. IF you had registered for race #3 AM classed then you could have raced them on Sunday. (you can sign up for them at the track)

Make sense??

Jon
May 21st, 2009, 06:11 AM
Ray,
I've tried too. Race three is shown but when you go to add entries and pay for entries it pulls up Race 4, no way to access Race 3. I've tried e-mailing Dave several times last night as he had helped me with my password, but, haven't heard back. What should we do?

ryan
May 21st, 2009, 09:41 AM
kinda. so i registered for 4 races total, 2 AM and 2 NOV. Which AM races are race 4? the 2 on sun or the 2 on mon? The 2 NOV races are on SUN.

Ill just get it done at the track.

thanks