PDA

View Full Version : MPH Schedule this weekend?

Doughboy
May 18th, 2009, 05:42 PM
Stupid question. What all's going on at the track this weekend? I just got an email from MPH and it says that Sunday May 24th is a lapping day for cars and motorcycles??? That would be interesting... On the events calendar MCCA-Z Car Club of Colorado is scheduled for Saturday the 23rd, Motorcycle/Car Lapping Day Sunday the 24th and the track's available on Monday. Am I looking at this wrong or does anyone have info that's more up to date? Cheers

http://www.highplainsraceway.com/events.html

dragos13
May 18th, 2009, 05:49 PM
HPR or MPH???

HPR has an open lapping day this weekend however we are all going to be in MPH for the races. 8)

Doughboy
May 18th, 2009, 06:12 PM
Aaaahhhhhhh yes... Too many acronyms in my life. Please disregard. Anyone have an IV to spare...

Jon
May 18th, 2009, 06:16 PM
Well, yes if your planning on heading out to HPR riding this weekend you maybe disappointed as the MRA's heading to MPH in Hastings NE for some racing. It's a double header for racers and open only to racers. So you may wish to get a license and head on out! It's by the way located off of I-80 which is what I-76 becomes if you drive far enough east. I promise the ground and track will be there when you arrive.