PDA

View Full Version : PPIR. Question

N1K
May 18th, 2009, 10:08 AM
Is it all that hard to learn the track ?
Will there be a fri. practice or is Scott's track day the only open day before the race?
How is the pavment holding up from sitting and how was it last year?
Any gear changes from what you guys run at pmp?
How much will the garages be to rent and can we sleep in umm over night?
Thanks guys
Nik

bluedevil
May 18th, 2009, 12:08 PM
No the track is not hard to learn. U can learn it in a matter of a few laps. Going fast takes some more practice.

Pavement is pretty respectable after the long time in sleepy mode. We rode there in Oct last year and the track was great and super fun.

I run same gearing at PMP.. some folks bump the rear up 1 tooth.. Bring both and see what works for you...

Garage price is not announced yet and to date we have never been allowed to sleep in the garages. Super 8 in less than 10 mins north and super cheap :wink:

N1K
May 20th, 2009, 10:23 AM
Thanks mang

N1K
June 17th, 2009, 08:18 PM
How about a Fri practice??? Is it going to be 150 if there is one??

N1K
June 26th, 2009, 10:32 PM
Was there one last year will there be this year. Just wondering needed a test day to play with some suspension stuff, I'm gonna take the setting it up on by myself. I'll probably do the hpr trackday instead. Just worried about not getting much feed back from setting changes since hpr doesn't have bumps. I was told by someone about reading a tire as far as wear goes on the trailing and leading edge, mine wearing on the leading edge of the tread block way more but I don't remember what was said to adjust to fix it. I think rebound out some.
Any who my goal to do 5 races this year is going fracking quite well.Meeting all you MRA racers and support crews has been a hella positive experience for sure.