PDA

View Full Version : Driving MySelf to Hastings .Can take One Person. Call.

shaneboone
May 16th, 2009, 10:59 AM
Thanks Bob. I have read you are leaving a day early so no ride for me. And I read Jen is looking for possibly 2 riders to go in her vehicle. I have decided to test the 'legs' of the MR2 Toyota I got last August and drive it. It gets 38mpg if I don't keep my foot in it and in June I am planing a trip to Arizona, California, and North Carolina, driving this vehicle so Hastings will be a good test run. I do have room for 1 additional person so should anyone out there need a ride hurry and contact me. Am going to hit the road this Friday mid-morning to be at Hastings sometime early fridy evening. Please have a room at the Hotel signed in and waiting for me on arrival. Shane. 303-459-0413

shaneboone
May 18th, 2009, 12:33 PM
Yo Rich. I got your phone call stating your needing as ride to Hastings. Sure, I can give you a ride BUT your phone number message was not very clear. Call me back and leave a clear number message and I wilil call you and arrange meeting time and place for Friday Morning. If possible leave your call back number twice , that way I'll have 2 chances of getting it right.
shane-

shaneboone
May 18th, 2009, 08:18 PM
You've called twice now and the reason you do not hear from me is because I can NOT understand your voice when you give your phone number. So ... speak slowly and clearly ... and say it twice.
shane-

CELO
May 18th, 2009, 08:54 PM
PM sent.