PDA

View Full Version : Anyone need their bike Hauled to Hastings?

JenJen
May 15th, 2009, 10:58 PM
Hello,
We have room for 1 possibly 2 bikes to haul to Hastings. We live in Arvada. We are leaving Friday afternoon will be there about 9-10pm that night. Split some cost of gas we will take it there and home.
PM or e-mail me.

Thanks,

cromer611
May 15th, 2009, 11:57 PM
nice....

JenJen
May 16th, 2009, 09:46 AM
what??

ryan
May 18th, 2009, 05:57 PM
woah!

Scored51
May 18th, 2009, 09:27 PM
nice... :lol:

JenJen
May 18th, 2009, 10:10 PM
:P :P :P :P :P :P

ryan
May 19th, 2009, 11:04 AM
word

cromer611
May 19th, 2009, 11:43 AM
fo sho

Jon
May 19th, 2009, 02:06 PM
As it's become pretty appairent that many of you don't have jobs, Therefore your forced to waste time of somebody posting helpful info.
I have some general maintance postions open for manual laborers, granted, it ain't skilled labor but still it'll keep you from wasting your and others time as you've done here and keep you off the computer!

marty
May 19th, 2009, 03:43 PM
As it's become pretty appairent that many of you don't have jobs, Therefore your forced to waste time of somebody posting helpful info.
I have some general maintance postions open for manual laborers, granted, it ain't skilled labor but still it'll keep you from wasting your and others time as you've done here and keep you off the computer!

hmmm, :lol:

dragos13
May 19th, 2009, 04:07 PM

If its under the table, shoot me a PM :D

Jim 'smooth' Brewer
May 20th, 2009, 09:42 AM
http://users.frii.com/jjb/emote/owned.gif nice shooting, Jon!

Let me be the first to nominate Jon's response for Post of the Year on the MRA forum.

Jon
May 20th, 2009, 11:01 AM
:) Thanks Jim. I just couldn't resist stating the obvious and I'll be speaking with Cassy and putting him to work $10 an hour under the table!

Jim 'smooth' Brewer
May 20th, 2009, 12:50 PM
I'll be speaking with Cassy and putting him to work $10 an hour under the table!
Don't forget Cromer! I think we need to reset that sandbagger's novice hours.

(oh, and nice riding last weekend, Erik)..

marty
May 20th, 2009, 01:44 PM
http://users.frii.com/jjb/emote/owned.gif nice shooting, Jon!

Let me be the first to nominate Jon's response for Post of the Year on the MRA forum.
if we are nominating jon's posts, i nominate the "hey fat man you want to roadrace/bird in my mouth and i say yuck post"