PDA

View Full Version : Online Reg and pay ?

bluedevil
May 15th, 2009, 07:29 PM
Will the online reg and pay system be up soon to pay for races?

Thanks

bluedevil
May 17th, 2009, 08:22 AM
Crickets..... Crickets......

DOUBLE A
May 18th, 2009, 06:50 AM
+1 more crickets, & sum bullfrogs?

toptier
May 18th, 2009, 07:41 AM
yeah I'm still waiting so I can add races

dave.gallant
May 18th, 2009, 11:22 AM
...back online in a few minutes guys. There were all sorts of things for Jen to sort out with the results from last race weekend.

bluedevil
May 18th, 2009, 12:02 PM
...back online in a few minutes guys. There were all sorts of things for Jen to sort out with the results from last race weekend.

Thanks Dave, Jen, and all others involved. Lets rock MPH !!!!!!

\:D/

toptier
May 18th, 2009, 12:39 PM
Thanks. I appreciate all the hard work for all involved.

marty
May 18th, 2009, 02:45 PM

wow, that was the sound of jen being thrown under the bus :lol:

dave.gallant
May 18th, 2009, 02:47 PM

Nah -- she had to redo things like 1,239 times because of some strange (yet new) bug. On top of the fact she was sick...:(

No ones fault -- sometimes it takes longer than others. Jen does a great job!!

marty
May 18th, 2009, 02:56 PM

Nah -- she had to redo things like 1,239 times because of some strange (yet new) bug. On top of the fact she was sick...:(

dave, how are we supposed to derail another legitimate thread when you give such an honest and strait forward answer

dave.gallant
May 18th, 2009, 02:59 PM

dave, how are we supposed to derail another legitimate thread when you give such an honest and strait forward answer

We are only allowed to do that in threads where people are trying to sell stuff.

We don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed.

Not sure how that tradition got started, but I believe it involved someone attempting to sell something, TBagger, myself, and a Billy Goat.

JenJen
May 18th, 2009, 07:30 PM
Hey guys & gals
As Dave said there is a "new bug" don't know what it is or where it came from but it is there and was causing me losts of problems. I have also been sick all week in fact still sick. Hopefully I will be good to go by Friday. So sorry about the delay.

Thanks