PDA

View Full Version : Jadam Photography; Bye Bye

Jadam
May 12th, 2009, 08:06 PM
Well it was great to get out to HPR. It is a spectacular track! I got all the shots up from Friday (only shot a portion of the practice) Saturday (shot everything except the final Enduro race) and Sunday (shot everything but the practice).

I'd like to thank everyone for all their complements over the last year. It was a pleasure to get to go out and shoot your races, and were the highlights to my summer. I appreciate no one ever hitting my 'curb cam' ;) I figured it would happen eventually, but looks like it made it out alive... would have been a cool shot right before a smash though, maybe a couple wild ones flying though the air too haha.

Good luck to everyone this season. And have fun!

-Adam Lichty-
Jadam Photography

dragos13
May 12th, 2009, 08:36 PM
Thanks for everything Adam!!! I'm glad we got to know each other and I hope you make it back to Colorado again soon.

JenJen
May 12th, 2009, 10:27 PM
Adam,
You will be missed very much! Everyone loves the pictures you take....no one else can do the same.

Hopefully you will come visit us soon.
Take care, and best of luck to you!!!

cromer611
May 13th, 2009, 01:59 AM
I already miss you dude. in the bro to bro way. : P

Jim 'smooth' Brewer
May 13th, 2009, 07:25 AM
Adam - thanks so much for your work over the past couple years. I'm a HUGE fan of your photography skills (as you might guess) and I'll keep an eye on jadamphotography.com :-)

Since some of us travel & race with other clubs, if you're doing some work @ places like Grattan, Road America, or Brainerd, please post that on your site or myspace. It's be GREAT to hook up in the future!

Best of luck with your move.

615HereICome
May 14th, 2009, 12:45 PM
Good Luck! You WILL be missed!

Photog
May 14th, 2009, 08:51 PM
You do good work.
Best wishes in the future.

Jadam
May 16th, 2009, 12:24 PM
Thanks everyone. I will be back from time to time. I'll try to schedule time back during races.

loujr
May 16th, 2009, 05:17 PM
I already miss you dude. in the bro to bro way. : P

Sure.... :shock: