PDA

View Full Version : Downloads from the Bored meeting

Timmay!
December 13th, 2005, 10:47 PM
Here is some of the concerns brought to me by you, and brought to the Board by me.

1. Q- Banquet comps. Answer- The top twenty most productive, contributing corner workers, as determined by head corner worker Kip Book, will be awarded comps to the banquet. As soon as he gets that list to me I will notify you. Here.

2. Q- Air Fence staff. A- Ray-Ray Gargantua is the returning Air fence capt. He will pick his staff.

3. Q- Corner worker school A- They will be held at the same time and place as the new racer schools. The "classroom" session for it will be on the morning of the school, not the night before as was done traditionally. Those instructing/ corner working for the school, will receive a full days pay.

4. Q- Corner worker pay A- The pay scale is as follows. Basic corner worker pay is $50 /day. For every consecutive day after that, tack on another $10 to the base pay. ex- Sat= $50, work the following day, $60 for it. If we have a three day event ie: races #1 then Day #1 is $50, Day #2 is $60, and day #3 is $70!
Dont forget free lodgings and lunch.

We are only as good as the program we put together this year. Let's start now, recruiting the staff to make that happen!

Remember, this is a democracy. You all are the ones who make it happen, so you should have a vote in HOW it happens... E-mail me with any and all concerns / questions.

kingnothing
December 14th, 2005, 05:21 PM
I don't think Ralphy ever even handed out the gas card for La Hotta! :evil:

Captain 11
December 15th, 2005, 09:42 AM
Is the lodgings free or is it the same as last year :?: ($35.00 per person) :?

The GECCO
December 15th, 2005, 12:07 PM
Well, they are free after the reimbursement if you have 2 or 3 people...it will be a similar deal as last year, though we may look at increasing the reimbursement if we can.

Captain 11
December 15th, 2005, 12:44 PM
Sounds like nothing has changed. :roll: (Including the shortage of cornerworkers) ](*,)

Timmay!
December 16th, 2005, 11:36 AM
Thanks for your optimism. I will bring staffing up to the highest level I can. But I will need everyone's help to recruit. If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

Dizzy D
December 20th, 2005, 06:19 PM

How do you know he never did? Maybe he did Doug, and you just do not know about it :twisted:

kingnothing
December 20th, 2005, 08:36 PM

How do you know he never did? Maybe he did Doug, and you just do not know about it :twisted:Perhaps he did. :dunno: How full did it make your tank? :P

Timmay!
December 21st, 2005, 10:28 AM
Gentlemen,
The old administration is out and the new one is in. Why don't we work toward correcting the mistakes made in the past instead of dwelling on them?
Tell me about the arraignment that was made regarding the fuel card, and where it went wrong. We have some long journeys ahead and I want to keep you folks happy.