PDA

View Full Version : 1997 GSXR 600/750 Track/Race Bike

vonconcepts.com
May 7th, 2009, 08:57 PM
Since I always change my mind about selling this bike, I finally dropped it off at Show Stoppers on consignment. It's been a great bike. It's clean, reliable, has two sets of white bodywork, handles well, and makes great power. I recently upgraded to a fuel injected GSXR 750 --- and although I thought about campaigning both bikes... reality says I won't. We listed it as a rental bike for our track school but had weak results, so its on the block.

The bike can be seen at Show Stoppers Unlimited on Menaul --- 4101 Menaul NE, ABQ 87110 -- 505-888-2484

Like I said, if I kept it at home... I'd never sell it. It would make a great track day bike or modern vintage contender in the SMRI.... If a newbie buys this bike, (at asking price) I will comp them a free track lesson to acquaint them with their purchase.

For folks with questions:

1997 Suzuki GSXR 600/750 -- that means a 600 with a 750 transplant.

Stock Suspension with upgraded fork springs --- extra set of forks

Two sets of bodywork.

Rearsets -- the things that move the footpegs up and back for ground clearance.

Steering Stabilizer

Yoshimura Slip on Exhaust -- Extra Stock Header included with sale.

Asking $2500.00

**** I realize I am a bit down the road from you all --- but if you are coming down for an SMRI event - forewarn me and I will bring it to the track.... or I may be able to take it to HPR with me for delivery??? ***

Contact: Kurt von Ahnen kurt@vonconcepts.comhttp://www.freetrackday.com/Images/ExitTurn7.jpg