PDA

View Full Version : 08 Yamaha R6 F/S $9500

howlieboy1
May 7th, 2009, 08:50 PM
I’m selling my 08 R6. The bike has a “junk” title, I bought it wrecked from Indiana. I’ve measured everything that can be measured and everything is within spec. The bike rides straight as an arrow. The bike had 4000 street miles on it and one race weekend…kinda… It started to rain in all my races so I think I have a total of 8 sprint laps on it and one track day so far. The motor is 100% stock and made 113 hp on the dyno with pump gas. I ran behind some guys with built bikes and it’s not that much slower. This bike is very competitive on pump gas, I wish I had the money to throw in VP. I’ve only rode the bike at Heartland Park, it handles very well.

Here are the goodies:
· Hindle full exhaust (the can has some rash) also comes with extra rashed can
· Woodcraft rearsets, frame sliders clip ons and case covers
· Armour Bodywork with pearl orange paint scheme. Looks awesome!!
· BF Goodrich brake lines
· Brembo M/C
· AK 20 Traxxion forks (the compression stack is Ohlins) I didn’t like the Traxxion compression stack set up for 155 ILB
· Penske double clicker
· PWIII with ignition mod and quick shifter
· GPR Steering Dampner
· 520 conversion kit 15/16 front 45/46/47 rear Vortex sprockets
· Modified slipper clutch (it’s awesome compared to stock)
· Spare Wheels
· Woodcraft front and rear stands

Call me at 913-209-9633 or email at howlieboy1@yahoo.com

The bike is in Kansas city MO I will drive within 4 hours or possibly ship at the buyers expense.

I'm not for sure how to add pics.. Pictures will be posted soon to www.d2cycles.com

Thanks for looking,
Kurt.

howlieboy1
June 1st, 2009, 10:17 PM
I added the KIT ECU this past weekend and gained 5hp (118.7 hp) on pump gas. The new price with the kit ect is $10.000. it is negotiable, especially with/without the spares.