PDA

View Full Version : Bung welder

mbohn
May 5th, 2009, 11:02 AM
Need someone who can weld stainless steel to install a couple of bungs into my exhaust headers. Prefer TIG. Thanks!

Brian38
May 5th, 2009, 11:10 AM
Get a hold of Dennie Burke at Brighton Radiator.

He is the man!

303-659-4937

marty
May 5th, 2009, 01:15 PM
big +1 for uncle denny, he has worked on at least four of my radiators in the past month :shock:

mark, i live in brompton, if you can get it to me today i can have it to uncle denny tomorrow. call him and see what his time frame is, and i can also pick it up for you if need be.

Jon
May 5th, 2009, 01:29 PM
Also Craig Brown in Boulder #1 in my book but I no Dennie no slouge and probably cheaper as well. I can't imagine that Brian didn't suggest him?

mbohn
May 5th, 2009, 03:21 PM
big +1 for uncle denny, he has worked on at least four of my radiators in the past month :shock:

mark, i live in brompton, if you can get it to me today i can have it to uncle denny tomorrow. call him and see what his time frame is, and i can also pick it up for you if need be.
Thanks for the offer, Marty. It's not urgent so I think I'll try to hook up with Denny this weekend so we can look at the header and the O2 sensor and mark it and he can take it with him.

Maybe you could help with return from him to me?

(This is wierd: I was 2 blocks west of the 12 Volt when I saw your post. I dropped in but the bartender said you were out. Someday I'd like to see your shop)

Mark

mbohn
May 5th, 2009, 03:22 PM
Also Craig Brown in Boulder #1 in my book but I no Dennie no slouge and probably cheaper as well. I can't imagine that Brian didn't suggest him?Thanks, Jon. Haven't talked to Brian yet about this but I'll keep Craig in mind as an alternate.

kfm61
May 6th, 2009, 08:23 PM
Also Craig Brown in Boulder #1 in my book but I no Dennie no slouge and probably cheaper as well. I can't imagine that Brian didn't suggest him?

Craig Brown, now there's a name I haven't heard since racing days at Wood Creek in Aspen! I can remember him racing his fabricated Yamaha and Harley powered frames back then! Heck, I can even remember people running across the track during the race up there! Dang, I didn't think I was that old! Maybe the memories are from pictures I've seen!
#-o

NONSTOP
May 7th, 2009, 10:30 AM
If youstill need this done I can take care of it for you.