PDA

View Full Version : Who's coming to HPR?????

Vanmar Racing
May 2nd, 2009, 06:38 AM
What AMA racer is coming to race at HPR next weekend?

Hint #1 This racer let Mark ride his bike recently.

Hint #2 This racer is racing at Barber this weekend.

Hint #3 This racer does not like rudeness.

Hint #4 This racer shares the same bike number as one of our own MRA racers in the twins class.

For more info please check out the Vanmar Racing Post on the Vendor Forum Page !!!

Racing616
May 2nd, 2009, 07:02 AM
haha, I know who this is ;)

......and it's not Matt Lynn.....although he may show up too.........

DOUBLE A
May 2nd, 2009, 07:40 AM
Who ever it is, maybe he will take notice of a mid pack finishing newb, and help him get a factory ride & make all of their dreams come true..... :o Yeah probably not.....

Ray-Ray
May 2nd, 2009, 07:46 AM
Oh Oh Oh I know!!! :lol: :lol: I've ridden with him at R2SL. Super nice guy. JD the bad ass himself!

DingleBerns
May 2nd, 2009, 07:48 AM
Is it Mr. N. I.?!?

Jon
May 2nd, 2009, 08:17 AM
It's my little buddy Jason Disolvo. I've turned many many laps with him out at Pahrump and he's a really nice guy. Who actually really well spoken due to having a good education growing up. Look forward to it and maybe I can buy him dinner to return the favor

hcr25
May 2nd, 2009, 08:57 AM
Is it Mr. N. I.?!?

I dont think so, I heard he rides Pirellis :wink:

Jon
May 2nd, 2009, 09:08 AM
I had heard that Nick and his wife who apparently have a house somewhere around Pueblo would be racing with us this year but with Nicks commitment to the various periodicals who he works for can't. Mark can you affirm this? It's always nice to have the professor out as after hearing him teach at Freddies school he's a great talent and teacher. Many of you young racers probaably don't know but Nick was a hell of a racer in AMA 250's

auzzy
May 2nd, 2009, 10:11 AM
Nick traded his CBR for a YZ250 not long back and he lives approx 20min. south of Pueblo. I dont think he has a street worthy bike anymore? :shock:

Scored51
May 2nd, 2009, 11:04 AM
Is it Mr. N. I.?!?

Can't be him because he has his own MRA number & transponder. 8) But I did hear a rumor...

Jon
May 2nd, 2009, 11:21 AM
Not true as if he had both of those he'd be listed on the MRA roster included in the 09 MRA program, you must be mistaken.

Scored51
May 2nd, 2009, 12:19 PM
Ahhh, you missed the fine print at the bottom of the page. "--This list may not include all racers..." :wink: :wink:

Jon
May 2nd, 2009, 01:38 PM
Regardless I don't beleive that he'll actually grace us with his presence but if you say he's licensed maybe he will.

May 2nd, 2009, 04:04 PM
I dont think he has a street worthy bike anymore? :shock:

Nick, last time I spoke with him, still had his TZ250.

s.

Scored51
May 2nd, 2009, 04:23 PM
Maybe he's waiting until the USGPRU round that we'll be hosting at HPR? Hopefully that's what some others like Randy-Ray, Trina Turner, and Dan Qualtire are waiting for with their smokers. Who knows? [-o<

Jon
May 2nd, 2009, 04:41 PM
Yeah it'll be entertaining to say the least to see all the little two strokes and many of the children going around the track faster than many of the 600's

marty
May 2nd, 2009, 05:36 PM
Is it Mr. N. I.?!?

no, nobi iso will not be here this weekend, but he will be in june on his ape 125 :lol:

Sprtbkbabe
May 7th, 2009, 12:25 PM
Nice Read!

http://roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=36429

Scored51
May 7th, 2009, 01:59 PM
I hope Jason has better directions to the track!

Directions:
Sixty miles (One hour) west of I-25 and I-70. Go east on I-70 to the Byers exit. Left at bottom of ramp, onto Hwy #36, then seventeen miles to track on left.

The author needs to face the other direction since the track is sixty miles east of I-25 off I-70. :shock:

T Baggins
May 7th, 2009, 02:12 PM
Good thing he's not racing at PPIR. These directions from our "Racer Packet":

Pikes Peak International Raceway - Fountain, Colorado
Directions: PPIR is located on the West side of I-25, between Colorado Springs and Pueblo at Exit 122. The exit is International Raceway Drive. If you can’t find the track from there, turn around and go back home; racing is going to be way too challenging for you.
Information: Call (719) 382-7223