PDA

View Full Version : No Results?

COS Mille
May 1st, 2009, 02:23 PM
So my first race went pretty well, if staying on two wheels and finishing is a success. But....I don't see my results.
MRA # 117, When I search for the number it shows the person who had this number prior to me.
Class: Middle Weight Endurance
I know I was registered, and the transponder was working, I saw my lap times posted at the end of the day, but no results.
I'm not fast (got lapped twice!) but still would like to see where I ended up, man this sport is addicting, wish I was able to get into it sooner!

Thanks for any help.

Tipys
August 8th, 2009, 12:46 PM
No one has any help to offer? Or advice?

auzzy
August 8th, 2009, 01:50 PM
I see a "Wendell Huston" is this you?

chrobis
August 8th, 2009, 01:58 PM
If you have issues with any of the displayed results, send a polite email to JenJen (the club Secretary) describing what you think or know is incorrect.

COS Mille
August 8th, 2009, 11:33 PM
Yea that's me, I got the results from the last race at HPR posted and can find me via my number now, but have got nothing from round 1 at PPIR.
Thanks for the advice, I spoke to Jen and others on the staff at the last race. Best advice was to write the web master.......but can't find a good link to who that is. I'm not in any kind of point running, but don't want to loose my number next season for not participating in three events, I paid for the races and had a good time, a the back of the pack, but it was still tons of fun.
Thanks for the replies. I'll try again.

T Baggins
August 10th, 2009, 09:49 AM
webmaster@mra-racing.org

dave.gallant
August 10th, 2009, 10:12 AM
webmaster@mra-racing.org

Hi guys --

I can not change, update, modify results. That is done by JenJen.

I can only fix errors where the results are not tabulated correctly in the final standings, and of course, make those results available on the web.

So, feel free to email me, but I am simply going to ask Jen to validate the results and send them my way. She is great like that!

:)

Scored51
August 10th, 2009, 12:13 PM
Are we chasing an issue that's already been solved since this thread has been revived by someone other than the author after more than 3 months of racing? I'm not trying to blow off "COS Mile", but I'm skeptical as most issues of this sort are corrected in short order after a race weekend.

hcr25
August 10th, 2009, 02:19 PM
Round 1 at PPIR?

COS Mille
August 10th, 2009, 07:45 PM
Sorry, round 1 at PMP.
I wrote some folks after the results didn't show up and didn't get any substantial help. Blame it on a nube not knowing who does what. I made the post and you can see what attention it got.
What has been fixed:
1. My name is now associated with my MRA number
2. The results from the last round show up with my name.

What doesn't show up are my results from the first round. That is what made me make the initial post. Then I cancelled out of a race, missed races, went to Italy, couldn't race because the endurance races were replaced with the GP racers, and PPIR was cancelled. So I've only participated in two races so far.
Before I left for the day at round 1 I saw my practice and race lap times posted on the board at PMP, but had to leave before all the final results were all posted, figured I'd see them on line......
And that is how it is.
My inclination is that my race results were some how lost....
I thought Jen would have told me if she had my results when I spoke to her at the last round......things are busy in the race office on race day.
Again thanks for the attention.
I'm writing JenJen.