PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Vanmar Racing and Michelin tires

dragos13
April 27th, 2009, 03:31 PM
I wanted to say thanks to Mark and Tammy for all their support on and off the track, great knowledge and tire assistance. Also wanted to say that the new line of Michelin Power One race tires are off the hook!!!! They are stickier then ever and also last much longer then before. I was able to get 3 trackdays and saturday morning practice out of my first set and when I came in the last time they would still stick to my fingers. They held up great for the races and never let me down.

Also, big thanks to my teammates, the MRA crew and ESPECIALLY the corner workers. Couldn't do it without you guys and girls!

ZiaThunder
April 27th, 2009, 03:54 PM
+1 on the new Power Ones.

I got a two day class, 3 trackdays, two practice sessions and an endurance race out of the one set I had. They went off during the last 5 laps of the endurance race, not a surprise, but the were very predictable.

cromer611
April 27th, 2009, 09:51 PM
+1000
I luv dem tyres. dems sticky icky!

cromer611
April 27th, 2009, 11:37 PM
BTW.
I had a trackday, Saturday practice, Saturdays sprint races, Sundays practice, Sundays sprint races, on ONE set of Power One's. STILL have a track day left in store for them.

These tires are freakin awesome!

PremiumBlend
April 27th, 2009, 11:53 PM
Need another Michelin rider? :)

toptier
April 28th, 2009, 06:49 AM
I concur with everyone else. I had two trackdays Sat morning practice and 2 sprint races on mine. A huge thanks to Mark and Tammy for some awesome tires.