PDA

View Full Version : 2007 gsxr 750 (street) $5900 **SOLD!**

Mike Applegate
April 27th, 2009, 01:08 PM
Mike at 303-507-0972 or mja_applegate@msn.com pics at
http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/1142732310.html

I would really appreciate it if someone will link this ad to the colorado sportbike club classifieds, I tried to post it, but dont have enough prior posts on that site to do so. thanks, Mike.

all proceeds will go to the "help Mike afford to go roadracing again fund"

If you would like to contribute to this fund but dont want the bike, please email or call and I will drive my ass over to your house fast! You will also receive a t shirt that says "I'm the idiot that helped Mike Applegate" that you can proudly wear at the MRA races!

Mike Applegate
April 27th, 2009, 03:54 PM
guess it was way too cheap, sold in under 3 hours (with t shirt)

OUTLAWD
April 27th, 2009, 05:16 PM
haha...damn...I guess that's what happens when I have to go to class...

oldtimer
April 28th, 2009, 03:25 PM
Wow, that sale was fast! Guess you're coming to HPR next round? :D

Wyeth

Mike Applegate
April 28th, 2009, 05:39 PM
Just to sell t shirts, I hear mark schellinger wants one that I've worn...nice-n-sweaty...you're sick mark!

dave.gallant
April 29th, 2009, 10:17 AM
Just to sell t shirts, I hear mark schellinger wants one that I've worn...nice-n-sweaty...you're sick mark!

I was getting worried for a second there. Thank god you won't be on the track!

:shock:

( you j@ck@ss! :D )

Mike Applegate
April 29th, 2009, 04:29 PM
Oh! now I have a reason if you're going to be out there! I bought an ugly (sorry crash) gsxr 1000 just to punk you with!

rdeeming
April 29th, 2009, 04:43 PM
Oh man... Am I going to need to come show you how to ride a wheelie again?

Mike Applegate
April 29th, 2009, 04:48 PM
Bring it on old man! you think you're man pretty you fabio wannabe, but you're past your prime! you're old and slow! however on a serious note, you need to come out to hpr with me (& mark) its awesome. so if you and wussboy gallant want some, bring it bitches!

rdeeming
April 29th, 2009, 04:55 PM
A 1000. Well its about time. Got tired of smacking your 750 butt on the front straight with my pig tails a flapping. Not sure what it all takes to get on that track these days but I still got a bike with reflectors so you can see where I went.

dave.gallant
April 29th, 2009, 05:25 PM
A 1000. Well its about time. Got tired of smacking your 750 butt on the front straight with my pig tails a flapping. Not sure what it all takes to get on that track these days but I still got a bike with reflectors so you can see where I went.

Oh snap!

Sorry dude, but Rich just kicked your ass right there Mike! hahaha!

:shock:

Mike Applegate
April 29th, 2009, 05:25 PM
All you ever saw was my butt when we were on the track together, until I was lapping you! by the way Im sittin here with an ice pack on my left knee, or the "rich deeming knee" as I call it since you ran it over at second creek, jerk!

Mike Applegate
April 29th, 2009, 05:27 PM
no dude! also saying oh snap makes you gay. are you riding this year?

dave.gallant
April 29th, 2009, 05:40 PM
no dude! also saying oh snap makes you gay. are you riding this year?

If I am gay and am riding this year, you must be the "catcher".

I know how much you like staring at my ass as we chase pointlessly small amounts of Suzuki $$! :)

oldtimer
April 29th, 2009, 06:54 PM
Oh man... Am I going to need to come show you how to ride a wheelie again?

Holy Schnickeys --it's Rich! Did you know Aaron started racing this year?? 8) --Wyeth

cu260r6
April 29th, 2009, 09:46 PM
Obi Wan, come on out and race again. This is a whole new track for you to crash your brains out on :D

Plus, the amount of parts falling off my bike has drastically increased since you stopped racing.

rdeeming
April 30th, 2009, 08:45 AM
Sweet thats good to hear Aaron!

I got to take a ride on the new track in a truck. No way I would complete one lap before A) sucking wind or B) Needing to drill holes in my forearms to drain the arm pump. or C) having to run over Applegates other leg because he forgot what throttle control means.

Mike Applegate
April 30th, 2009, 10:21 AM
Throttle controll...never heard of it...is that made up...that sounds made up! my throttle has a picture of a turtle and a rabbit, I turn on the bike, put 'er in "rabbit" and go.

Charles...CHARLES! do you want to do some track days w/ us? or are you racing, sold your bike? also, when are you graduating from law school? I've had an "incident" that involved some "questionable activity" and I need some "legal representation", and happy birthday!

DAVE! those were private thoughts and moments you said you'd never speak of! I demand an apology...no...an apology dinner...with drinks!