PDA

View Full Version : An idea I had

Jon
April 27th, 2009, 12:32 PM
This maybe crazy but in the spirit of racing and after hearing the star bungled banner sung more than a few times, I have a suggestion for next season.
As there are roughly ten races and ten top ten number plates in the club and in the spirit of fun. What if we had the top ten riders from the club each take a crack at it? Whatta think?
PS. Pretty sure I won't be having a top ten plate so rest assured you won't have to hear me.

Scored51
April 27th, 2009, 12:50 PM
I think Roseanne Barr is free! :lol: :lol: :lol:

gsnyder828
April 27th, 2009, 12:50 PM
:lol:

Great Idea!!

(especially since my chances of having to sing are... well... zero)

Jon
April 27th, 2009, 01:01 PM
This idea was not based on people intentionally butchering our star spangled banner but based on our racers and riders taking pride and giving back to the club.
What Rosanne Barr did was immature, disrespectful, and downright disgusting. The idea came to me yesterday as Donna I believe sang it why not have our ridership take it on

Wild Cheetah 612
April 27th, 2009, 06:21 PM
I don't know if I should be insulted or feel complimented...

Moto-Mania
April 27th, 2009, 09:01 PM
She wasn't no Beverly Sills - more like "Tina" Turner.
But I thought Donna did a fine job.

cromer611
April 27th, 2009, 10:40 PM
I will beat box?!

donna, you did great!

Jon
April 28th, 2009, 06:41 AM
No Donna, I am not saying you butchered it at all as a matter a fact you gave me the idea in the first place as your actually married to one of our top ten (Have you forgotten already?) I just say if you can do it why can't Dan, Brad and the rest of the crew. Come on, it'd be fun?