PDA

View Full Version : 2003 R6 Race Ready!

Wahooman
April 26th, 2009, 11:45 PM
2003 R6 Race ready and plenty of extras for racing or track day fun! I have listed what i could think of below.....

Penske Rear--new oil/seals by single track mind
Traxxion Dynamics Front **All suspension freshened and set up by Single Track Mind**
Stainless Lines
Power Commander
Quick Shifter
Slipper Clutch installed....bike launches GREAT!!!
Custom map by King Clarkie
E-racings body work in excellent shape
New chain this year, 520
Morse Fairing stay with extra arms
BMC air filter (have OE too)
Double Bubble and OE windscreens
Stomp Grip
Full Hindle Exhaust system

Fully wired and ready to go.
Spares include:
Radiator
Seat
Clip ons/bars
misc. pegs/rearset stuff
Front caliper
TBS fairing stay in perfect condition
Spare tank with fuel pump. Tank is dented but does not leak, pump is perfect.
Spare sprockets--sprockets on bike were NEW this year
Spare front wheel
Sure there are some levers and other stuff in boxes.
Extra oil filters....5 or so.

Oil changed regularly....FULL synthetic Silkolene.

Bike runs great, pulls hard, and is fun to ride.
Who's next to put in on the podium???

$3250 with all spares. Sure I forgot something but I will gather everything up. A great bike with proven winning results!!
Need to sale.

Curtis

Matt N
April 27th, 2009, 01:25 AM
Can you email pics? matt.nelson@blackgould.com

Ballpark estimate of the mileage?

jprider
April 27th, 2009, 09:13 AM
Please send pics to jmere67@hotmail.com. How many miles?

JP

spitfirekid57
April 27th, 2009, 03:20 PM
Wondering If you would want to part out the fuel tank? Didn't have a excellent race in endurance this weekend!! Thanks

SPDKLZ
May 4th, 2009, 08:09 AM
Curtis,

I would like some pics please to wickedss@hotmail.com In the process of searching diligently for a bike.

eklew
May 4th, 2009, 10:49 AM
Pretty sure Curtis' bike is sold to a CSC member.

Wahooman
May 10th, 2009, 09:30 AM
Yes, sorry I have not been on in a bit. Bike is SOLD and gone. Good luck to the new owner! I know it will be at HPR on Monday for a track day =)

ctb
May 11th, 2009, 11:57 AM
:(
We miss you

May 13th, 2009, 05:32 AM
Speak for yourself! :lol:

jprider
May 16th, 2009, 06:39 PM
Yes, sorry I have not been on in a bit. Bike is SOLD and gone. Good luck to the new owner! I know it will be at HPR on Monday for a track day =)
Well I took the bike to PMP on Monday 11 May and wow was it fun. Bike is pretty fast and was easy through the turns. Oh and thank god for the slipper clutch because I found out the hard way that it had GP gearing. Other than that bike did real good...I was definetely imprest!!! Thanks Wahooman for the bike.

JPrider

Wahooman
May 16th, 2009, 11:22 PM
Speak for yourself! :lol:

Ahh...Hoopty I know you miss me! Don't worry I will be back....or at least that is the plan right now. Got some things to work on and come back strong next season! ;)

JP, glad the bike ran well for you. Its a great machine and I hated to see it go. Glad you are enjoying it. Treat her good and she will treat you good as well!!

bluedevil
May 17th, 2009, 08:26 AM
Well I took the bike to PMP on Monday 11 May and wow was it fun. Bike is pretty fast and was easy through the turns. Oh and thank god for the slipper clutch because I found out the hard way that it had GP gearing. Other than that bike did real good...I was definetely imprest!!! Thanks Wahooman for the bike.

JPrider

That bike got me a championship and it didnt have no slipper in it then... Now there aint no excuses :wink: