PDA

View Full Version : You guys ROCK!!

The GECCO
April 26th, 2009, 08:22 PM
WOW! What a GREAT crew we have this season! I gotta say that I was amazed at the number of corner workers we had outside the tower on Saturday morning, and it's great that you all obviously enjoyed it enough that you came back for more on Sunday. I know we had a lot of new workers, but listening to the radio I heard good organization and lots of calm, cool heads. Kudos to Nick and Tim for some terrific training.

You know, the subtitle of this particular forum "The Backbone of the MRA" isn't just fluff - you guys truly are what makes this organization run. We literally COULD NOT race without you standing in the corners keeping us all safe, going in the right direction, and taking care of us when we manage to wad ourselves up. I hope you all enjoyed watching the show as much as we enjoyed putting it on.

Well Done! I hope to see you all at HPR in two weeks!

Throttleroller277
April 27th, 2009, 01:36 PM
Diddo!!!

Thanks to those that helped pick me up in my turn 9 crash during ROR-GTO. You guys were on it right away!! It has been since 07' that I crashed, so fortunately I don't need your services very often, other than the warning flags, which is very much appreciated as well.

Like Glenn said. I thought that everyone did a very good job this weekend!!!

Thanks again guys.

~Brownie 8)

Munch
April 27th, 2009, 02:17 PM
I got to do my Novice hours this weekend in turn 7. I must say, you don't think too much about the corner workers until you're one of them! Kudo's to the crew that does it week in and week out!!

If you haven't done it yet, I highly recommend it as it gives you an amazing perspective of the track. You see the fast line vs slow line. You actually learn alot!

Again, well done everyone!!

dragos13
April 27th, 2009, 03:35 PM
+1 You guys and girls are awesome. I truly appreciate everyone who is out there keeping us safe. Great work as always!!!

sheispoison
April 27th, 2009, 04:50 PM
+1!!! You guys were on it quick when I went down on Sat. in HWedurance in turn 3. Thank you!! Hell of a job, corner workers and ambulance staff!!
carl

98rc46
May 10th, 2009, 06:05 PM
Thanks to all the corner workers and ambulance crew - another great job for round 2!!!