PDA

View Full Version : 5/11 - PMP Trackday $97 Guest Rider Jason DiSalvo!

rybo
April 25th, 2009, 11:34 PM
That's right folks! The sub $100 trackday has returned to Colorado. In coordination with PMP we were able to put together a Monday Trackday at PMP for just $97 per rider!!!

There are some slight structural changes to how the day will be run, but the same dedication to a quality event and safety will be present at this day as it is at EVERY Chicane day!. The event will be fully staffed with corner crew, ambulance and track management. We will also have a limited number of instructors on hand to help you reach your next riding goal.

Instead of three sessions, this event will have only two. They will be broken out by the number of people who sign up for the event and their experience levels, but essentially Street riders in one group and Race riders in the other.

There are a limited number of spots available for this day, so sign up early and bring a friend!

http://ChicaneTrackDays.com/register.html

Due to the limited number of instructors available for this day there are only 3 never ever spots available and 5 spots for riders who require the new rider orientation.

Come out and enjoy the return of the cheap trackday in Colorado!

Hope to see you there!

Scott
www.chicanetrackdays.com

rybo
May 5th, 2009, 05:12 PM
Jason DiSalvo, after racing with you all at HPR the day before is going to be joining us for some fun at PMP on the 11th!

It's a great addition to our program and I hope to see you there!

Scott

dragos13
May 6th, 2009, 08:05 AM
Great work once again Scott. Jason will be a HUGE help for any rider at any level. Can't wait for Monday!

glenngsxr
May 6th, 2009, 09:05 AM
How the hell do you guys get all these days off work? I'm so jealous. Have a blast! Glenn #62

May 7th, 2009, 05:37 AM
How the hell do you guys get all these days off work? I'm so jealous. Have a blast! Glenn #62

You get laid off. :lol: :oops:

glenngsxr
May 7th, 2009, 07:08 AM
True! Grateful to have a good job right now. This is going to be an awesome trackday. Glenn #62

dragos13
May 7th, 2009, 09:30 AM
You get laid off. :lol: :oops:

DING DING DING

Its not as great as it sounds but you just gotta make the best out of it :twisted:

giovannir6
May 7th, 2009, 10:32 AM
well said!

glenngsxr
May 7th, 2009, 11:16 AM
Casey,
Did you get laid off?