PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a Sprint mobile broadband card/modem?

rforsythe
April 22nd, 2009, 10:01 PM
I just need to know if it works reliably at the track at Pueblo. If you've used it there and can comment, or wouldn't mind trying it this weekend and letting me know whether it worked and if the signal quality was good, I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

kangsoh
April 22nd, 2009, 11:49 PM
I've got one- I'll have it this weekend for work. Stop by and I'll let you know how it works.

-Kang

Ray-Ray
April 23rd, 2009, 05:27 AM
I just need to know if it works reliably at the track at Pueblo. If you've used it there and can comment, or wouldn't mind trying it this weekend and letting me know whether it worked and if the signal quality was good, I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

The MRA uses them and they work great in Pueblo! NOW HPR is a different story!!

bluedevil
April 23rd, 2009, 06:01 AM
Mine also works well in Pueblo...just wish I could get it to work well at my house lol

rforsythe
April 23rd, 2009, 07:29 AM
Good to know guys, thanks!

Yeah HPR is a lost cause for cell coverage (not that I couldn't fix that, but I don't think they would like the cost) but I just need to know for PMI, since I won't be there this weekend but will be oncall for work the next time I am there. As long as I can get logged in, I can do my shiznit.

bluedevil
April 23rd, 2009, 07:56 AM
No doubt, Cell, mobile card serv is nill. Small price to pay to have a track away from idiots who think its to loud and want it to go away. :wink: