PDA

View Full Version : MRA EVENT SHIRTS & BIKER TRASH APPAREL!!!

T Baggins
April 20th, 2009, 11:03 AM
We will have MRA event shirts, MRA Logo'd Apparel, and a great assortment of "Biker Trash" items available trackside all year. Come by the trailer and we'll show you what we have!

MRA Season T-Shirt (Clarkie fundraiser) for everyone who ordered will be available for pick-up all weekend. Just come by and we'll get you taken care of.

If you DIDN'T order a T-shirt, but still want one - we have a limited supply available. $20 each

Biker Trash apparel is ready to go, great designs, high quality (t-shirts, hats, mechanic shirts, etc...).

MRA Logo items are SPECIAL ORDER ONLY and will be delivered the race weekend AFTER you order them. It takes time to get the embroidered patch put on.

T Baggins
April 27th, 2009, 12:28 PM
Thanks to everyone who came by this weekend to pick up their shirts and swag. Unfortunately I still have shirts for about 30 of you who never made it by.

I will make my best attempt to personally deliver them to your pit at HPR if you are there.

Jon
May 4th, 2009, 05:32 PM
I will personally hunt you down and try and purchase one of the shirts that wasn't picked up. Kids sizes available?

T Baggins
May 5th, 2009, 08:27 AM
I don't have kids sizes, but the smalls are pretty small...

Limited inventory on the MRA T-shirts (only about 20 left...) but good selection on the Biker Trash Apparel.

T Baggins
May 28th, 2009, 08:16 AM
Running low on MRA T-Shirts - so get 'em while they last.

Plenty of MRA logo'd stuff and Biker Trash apparel still available, pick it up at High Plains!

T Baggins
June 4th, 2009, 11:10 AM
Still got more to sell, swing by at HPR!