PDA

View Full Version : Novice Hours - Early Opportunity

T Baggins
April 20th, 2009, 10:42 AM
So I'll need some help on Friday AND Saturday mornings to get everyone credentialed and ready to go for the race weekend.

I need ONE novice per day. It's inside, seated, and really pretty easy. Up to 4 hours per day available, so you can get your hours worked off early and be done with it.

Who's it gonna be????

Sprtbkbabe
April 20th, 2009, 11:25 AM
Sully and I'll be there Sat to work Nov hours.

I need to work on my tan, so she can have the cushy indoors with ya

Siobhan (sho-von)

T Baggins
April 20th, 2009, 11:26 AM
One down, one to go! Who want's to be my "boy friday"?

fog600
April 20th, 2009, 02:28 PM
Me and Tim will be there Thursday night and could help you in the morning friday. We didn't plan on riding until after lunch probably. Let us know buddy.

Ray-Ray
April 20th, 2009, 03:12 PM
Me and Tim will be there Thursday night and could help you in the morning friday. We didn't plan on riding until after lunch probably. Let us know buddy.

WHAT?? You guys actually ride?? NO WAY! That would mean some sort of effort!! :)

T Baggins
April 20th, 2009, 03:22 PM

Ok, looks like I've got Friday covered too - thanks fella's!

tcrump711
April 20th, 2009, 05:49 PM
Well, when your goal in life is to be faster than Ray.... how much effort is needed really???

Ray-Ray
April 20th, 2009, 05:56 PM
Well, when your goal in life is to be faster than Ray.... how much effort is needed really???

Ok!! I see how it is!! You gonna make it out of the pits this weekend???

tcrump711
April 20th, 2009, 07:07 PM
Actually I did make it out of the pits..... then I remember a certain Ducati that couldnt keep up with me with no windshield, a broken hip and 3 gears....

Munch
April 22nd, 2009, 11:47 AM
Are you covered for Saturday now?