PDA

View Full Version : The mighty SV is dead

TRK
April 17th, 2009, 07:05 PM
Long story, but the mighty SV is dead.
Wondering if anyone has a set of STOCK 1999 to 2002 SV650 forks
The bike is a twisted mess, but I can always tool around if I can at least get some forks.
Thanks

Ray-Ray
April 17th, 2009, 07:15 PM
Long story, but the mighty SV is dead.
Wondering if anyone has a set of STOCK 1999 to 2002 SV650 forks
The bike is a twisted mess, but I can always tool around if I can at least get some forks.
Thanks

Man, I'm just SICK to my stomach about this! We have GOT to get the mighty SV fixed for this weekend. Have you checked Wera? I'll search around and see what I can find.

TRK
April 17th, 2009, 07:38 PM
Kinda a bummer. The frame is trashed, wheels bent, tank gone, rotors, etc... I think I can throw a set of forks on and see what the bent frame and wheels feel like. We will see, makes me sick and I am out of the running for any Miller Championships after week ONE!!
Tony is out.
Mohammer is out.
RayRay is in :)

Ray-Ray
April 17th, 2009, 07:47 PM
Kinda a bummer. The frame is trashed, wheels bent, tank gone, rotors, etc... I think I can throw a set of forks on and see what the bent frame and wheels feel like. We will see, makes me sick and I am out of the running for any Miller Championships after week ONE!!
Tony is out.
Mohammer is out.
RayRay is in :)

Damn it! That's NOT what I wanted to hear!

rybo
April 17th, 2009, 09:49 PM
Shannon,

Most of all I'm glad you guys are OK.

I've seen your determination at work, I'm guessing you'll find a way.

scott

TRK
April 18th, 2009, 08:03 AM
Thanks for the support!

TRK
April 18th, 2009, 08:17 AM
http://i515.photobucket.com/albums/t351/trkwillys/trailercrash.jpg[/url]

TRK
April 18th, 2009, 08:20 AM
Guess where the SV was sitting?

Jim 'smooth' Brewer
April 18th, 2009, 10:13 AM
Holey moley, what happened?

Scored51
April 18th, 2009, 02:15 PM
Is that Crash's trailer? Looks like some idiot was trying to save a little on gas by drafting in bad weather. #-o Good luck in getting the SV back together.

Jon
April 18th, 2009, 03:31 PM
Yeah you gotta love them drafters. I always make sure they have a wonderful and fine time sticking them in harms way. If that fails a good trailer whipping always gets them. Glad you are alright Shannon and hope they're insurance company covers you and your troubles

Scorekeeper
April 20th, 2009, 06:50 PM
Tell me it ain't so....not the mighty SV! It's suppose to go out in a blaze of glory, not on a slick highway at night. Yikes! I just heard...I am so thankful Segren and Lauren were flying. I'm glad that everyone is okay, albeit the bikes are a different story. You know how to reach us if we can help!
mama Chris & Big Mike

clowe
April 22nd, 2009, 11:00 AM
It is so true and if any of you have Progressive insurance I would run the other way as fast as possible. Look at the above picture............Progressive is saying that their driver didn't hit us.

Hmmmmmm......

(\00\)

Crazy stuff!

April 22nd, 2009, 11:58 PM
I've heard tons of horror stories about Progressive as well! My brother was rear-ended and got herniated disks, they would not pay up. Had to take them to court, their initial offer was $2000 when surgery and other Dr bills were WELL into 5 digits!

Jim 'smooth' Brewer
April 23rd, 2009, 07:14 AM
Geez, sound like you shouldn't get *hit* by someone with Progressive, not that you shouldn't be a customer of Progressive.

I have all my bikes, cars, and trailers insured with Progressive and they've been just fine. MUCH MUCH better than effin Farmers - who doesn't pay their own customers.

Plus Progressive supports motorcycle racing. Sorry you guys are having trouble, but I'm not dropping them.

Ashli
April 28th, 2009, 12:58 PM
I've heard tons of horror stories about Progressive as well! My brother was rear-ended and got herniated disks, they would not pay up. Had to take them to court, their initial offer was $2000 when surgery and other Dr bills were WELL into 5 digits!

Then why the hell do we have them for our insurance? LOL :lol:

May 1st, 2009, 05:44 AM
Well babe, we are just hoping the person that hits us does NOT have Progressive... :lol: