PDA

View Full Version : Obtaining Sponsorship

nwatkins176
April 13th, 2009, 02:50 PM
Okay everybody I am very new to the MRA. I work for University of Phoenix and that is a very large company. I think I can convince the campus director to give me a little money for the season. I was planning on creating a Power Point Presentation to present to the campus director. What would you all put in the presentation? I was planning on the following, and would appreciate suggestions for additions or whatever.

I plan on showing the campus director the market at the races to include number of riders and spectators with likely demographics. Just want to show her the audience that will see the sponsorship

Next I plan on showing her how University of Phoenix will be represented, IE: the sticker on my bike, the back of trailer etc. I will do all this with pictures that I take at the Pueblo Round.

I will also show her how I will update her monthly with results and exposure.
Next I need your help with, where all will the personal sponsors be listed? I know the message board, but is there any other literature?
Finally I was going to break down some cost and what I am requesting financially. Can you guys add anything else?

racedk6
April 13th, 2009, 11:04 PM
try and offer other ways to advertise then just running stickers everywhere, something like flyers or whatever else you think would benifit them.