PDA

View Full Version : peg legged Track Marshal

Timmay!
April 10th, 2009, 04:22 PM
Just to let everyone know, I had an accident and probably won't be able to race for the entire season.
In arrest control training last week, I completely tore my acl and mcl. I'm going to require a knee Reconstruction. SO needless to say my racing season is in the toilet. New track and all...

But that doesn't mean I can't fulfill my obligation as Track Marshal. I will have my surgery and then get to the track. I can still help organize, train, and direct the crew. Playing cleanup might be later in the season. I will keep you posted.

Sorry I had to miss the school.

EdDuenez
April 10th, 2009, 08:45 PM
get well soon my friend I see you in 2 weeks
you Have more care with these trainings ok? :lol:

Scorekeeper
April 13th, 2009, 08:45 PM
Holy smolies Timmay! I have knee problems...but that one sucks. Have you gotten your surgery scheduled yet? Cass went over 5 months without her ACL (skating and all) before she finally went to see someone to find out it was completely torn from the bone. Anything we can do to help you out let us know...especially at the track.

I'm sorry to see this happen...but workman's comp rocks!
Chris

turbohoje
April 14th, 2009, 01:54 AM
yeek.
hope you get stitched together quickly. dr repine did mine in boulder. he did a great job.

get an algraft

Spiderman
April 14th, 2009, 01:06 PM
:shock: Sounds painful! Heal up quick!

Gone_Skiing
April 15th, 2009, 10:47 AM
Yikes! That sucks. I guess it's a good thing that I "postponed" my surgery (aka I was really lazy and haven't replied to their emails).

Erika and I hope you get well soon! She sends hugs, I don't think you want those from me...

-Nick

Timmay!
April 16th, 2009, 02:02 PM
Thanks everyone for your well wishes and concern. I will see you all in pueblo, depending on my surgery schedule. I will try like hell to be there. :evil:

*GSXR~SNAIL*
April 21st, 2009, 01:59 PM
You weren't worth a hell on the bike anyway...Good to have you back as Track Marshal.

Timmay!
April 21st, 2009, 07:32 PM
You weren't worth a hell on the bike anyway...Good to have you back as Track Marshal.

I'm sorry Mr. Spectator :shock: , I couldn't hear you from the track.

And just who was that who placed top ten in RORU at PPIR last year? Oh my gosh Ricky, THAT WAS ME! :evil:

*GSXR~SNAIL*
April 21st, 2009, 08:07 PM

I'm sorry Mr. Spectator :shock: , I couldn't hear you from the track.

And just who was that who placed top ten in RORU at PPIR last year? Oh my gosh Ricky, THAT WAS ME! :evil:

:lol:

Haha...And stop calling me Ricky, damn it!

raysergirl
April 23rd, 2009, 05:03 PM
dont be so quick to judge there mr. gsxr my dad not only placed top 10 but had an AMAZING battle with ehm jeff brown so can it 8)

*GSXR~SNAIL*
April 25th, 2009, 02:40 PM
dont be so quick to judge there mr. gsxr my dad not only placed top 10 but had an AMAZING battle with ehm jeff brown so can it 8)

:oops:

Yes M'am!