PDA

View Full Version : 1st WOW event at Sandia in 1 week.

Ytry2
April 10th, 2009, 01:18 PM
Last year the WOW was some of the best racing action out there. Next week is the first round in ABQ. Hope to see you down here. I know the ABQ females can't wait to come up to HPR and PPIR
-tcr

PrillerGrrl
April 10th, 2009, 04:30 PM
I know you ladies are going to have an awesome time.

I won't be racing the WoW this year - just too busy with work.

Have an awesome time and keep the rubber side down :-)

PG
MRA#188

Edda Tully
April 11th, 2009, 05:43 AM
Should be another GREAT YEAR for the ladies and racing. The WoW Grid in 2008, was quite sizeable, I hope we get a repeat showing in 2009. For those of you who are coming down have a safe trip, we of the SMRI Race-club look forward to seeing you.

ZXAPPEAL71

Sorry to hear you're not going to make it Katie. If things change regarding work hope you'll be out there tearing it up with us again...

terid
April 11th, 2009, 03:48 PM
unfortunately I won't be able to make it down - I wish it was because I was working too much but it's quite the opposite.... :( That weekend I am teaching a diving class, got to take the work whenever I can right now.

Hoping that things pick up soon and jobs/insurance/etc become more readily available!

Wishing all the ladies the best!
Teri

Edda Tully
April 16th, 2009, 12:17 PM
Will any ladies from MRA be attending this weeknds opening WoW event? We at SMRI sure hope you can make it down, the weather is supposed to be good for our racing pleasure...
If you do head this way be safe and we'll see you when you get here...
zxappeal 71

1ofTheBoys
April 16th, 2009, 03:15 PM
I want to come over and race with you gals but that's about a 10 hour drive for me. Just can't make that one happen right now.

ZiaThunder
April 17th, 2009, 12:04 PM
I know what you mean Shelia... it's about 8 for us to get to HPR. I've been wanting to do Hasting, but that is a 14 hour drive.

Oh well.

You, Sasha, and I need to meet up at one of the races down in Deming, this year.