PDA

View Full Version : How is HPR looking for friday?

cosp600rr
April 8th, 2009, 07:01 PM
Just want to get some feedback on how its looking.If it rains on thurs can we still ride friday or not. I just want to get some idea as to whether I should take the day off or not. If it is canceled will we know thurs or friday morning. I will be leaving very early in the morning if we are a go. Thanks

bluedevil
April 9th, 2009, 11:27 AM
Weather (per weather.com) is shaping up by the hour for tonight and Friday. Some small chance of precip this eve in good ole Byers. Cool in the AM with very low precip chance shaping up by 11 am through close of HPR.

so far so good...

HAMMER
April 10th, 2009, 08:12 PM
holly shit this track is fun!!!! i am beat to death. i feel like i crashed but i didnt...haaaa!!!! cant wait to race there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gonna be a hoot..... :P glenn and HPR +11,000,900,000,000.xx (or our national debt) that SHIT ROCKS!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO :shock: :D

HAMMER
April 10th, 2009, 08:16 PM
P.S. MARK IS SLOW AND OLD ( "the godfather'" )

here is a link to him at the track

http://www.eurospares.com/graphics/race2.jpg

:lol: i had just passed him

ryan
April 11th, 2009, 09:31 AM
track is so sick!!!

anyone know anyone taking pics yesterday?

peteremsley
April 11th, 2009, 05:16 PM
track is so sick!!!

anyone know anyone taking pics yesterday?

Agreed - its crazy!

My son took a few (and cleaned a few helmets). Not many good spots to take pics from the pits...

http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e161/peteremsley/HPR%2020090410/

ryan
April 11th, 2009, 09:51 PM
ha you actually got one of me on the tiger bike checking to see if my fly is down.
i wonder if theyre going to let people walk out around the course for better pic spots? Otherwise turn 1 and 2 are pretty visible, also 13,14,15 are visible too with a zoom lens.

either way i want to go back soon!

dcw
April 18th, 2009, 02:24 PM
Anyone else get pics they can post or link to? I saw a few cameras roaming around. That track is brilliant.

Spicee Brown
April 24th, 2009, 02:33 PM
I HAD FUN! Greg went faster on that Damn bike Ive been riding for years, So emabarrassing! ..Im way slower Than I thought!( sound of Hammer Laughing in the Backround)..LOL. Its the truth.
High plains is Looking to be my new home away from home. How much If I set up a pup tent by Niagra..and squat there? Any deposit? Could I do groundskeeping/pest control for track time? just putting that out there..
Good job to all who worked so hard on this, Ill be giving all my money away on it soon.