PDA

View Full Version : 303 cycle sponsorship opportunity

303 cycle
April 6th, 2009, 06:15 PM
We are looking at sponsoring racer's for the upcoming 09 MRA season. Attached is out sponsorship form, please fill out and return so we can discuss the oppotunites we may have for you

Good luck to everyone this race season!
http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/ww125/303cycle/303cycleSponsorship.jpg[/img]

PremiumBlend
April 17th, 2009, 02:12 PM
App sent!

loujr
April 17th, 2009, 05:38 PM
David is a cool guy! Highly recomend 303

April 18th, 2009, 12:41 AM
I don't know, he's kind of a wanker! :lol:

T Baggins
April 20th, 2009, 09:36 AM
what exactly "is" the sponsorship? discount on parts, labor, or what? I'm interested but not sure what you guys do....

303 cycle
April 21st, 2009, 09:29 AM
Being we're such a new company we really can't afford to cut people checks at this point. Our sponsorship is curtailed to each individual racer's needs. Parts at cost is one benifit, free decals (we have a custom vinyl cutter), tire mounting, Track day support (we are looking at being at the track not only as a vender but also as Suomy helmet tech support: cleaning, maintenance, replacement parts)

This sponsorship is really what the rider makes of it, the more work they put in marketing our company the more benifit they will get out of thier sponsorship. :D

T Baggins
April 21st, 2009, 10:47 AM
cool! thanks for the info, look forward to having you guys out and about!

Jon
April 21st, 2009, 06:20 PM
Welcome to the fray as the more vendors the MRA has as a club the more professionalism it adds to the program. If anyone has been to a AMA event they are aplenty and it just adds to the whole day making it easier on the racer and the fan to pick up something he's been looking for or just trying a new helmet on. I've through the years added a trophy girl or two, tried to always have a professional looking pit with something or another to gawk at but with all my pit help retiring or just throwing in the towel, the most one got to see last year was me busting my ass working on my Ducati's by my lonesome and running around in my undergarmets!

Jon
May 5th, 2009, 05:42 PM
Sorry you guys didn't make it out. As with many things in the present economy I understand you not being able to afford the fuel to do so. If you do manage to make it out I'll make sure to make it by and maybe even make a purchase. Best of luck

303 cycle
June 1st, 2009, 09:22 AM
We have been swamped with our rental business but we hope to make it out to HPR this weekend and watch some great racing, and cheer on our sponsored riders. :D