PDA

View Full Version : OPEN LAPPING AT HPR WEDNESDAY 4/8

The GECCO
April 6th, 2009, 05:42 PM
All,

There will be an open lapping day at HPR on Wednesday the 8th for cars AND bikes (30 minute sessions).

Go here --> http://www.highplainsraceway.com/lapping-days.html to sign up. If you have a credit in the system that you want to use for this date SEND AN EMAIL to trackmanager@highplainsraceway.com with the relevant information.

See you there!!

marty
April 7th, 2009, 03:36 PM
glenn, do you have an acutal address for the track? i wanted to mapquest to see if there is a back way there from brighton

Throttleroller277
April 7th, 2009, 03:59 PM
glenn, do you have an acutal address for the track? i wanted to mapquest to see if there is a back way there from brighton

Yes thru Prospect Valley, head east on hwy52 out of Hudson.

better yet, 144th to strausburg rd, south

marty
April 7th, 2009, 07:37 PM
is that gonna be faster than 470 to I70 or a good back up plan

Scored51
April 7th, 2009, 08:54 PM
I've driven that route before and it certainly an easier drive than the toll road/highway. I checked with Mapquest which has both routes at 49 miles and the toll road is only 10 minutes faster from town center to town center. I'd try the 144th until Strasburg Road. It's not an intersection, but the pavement makes a right turn and heads south.

neh
April 7th, 2009, 10:11 PM
120th east to imboden road, imboden road south to 88th, 88th east to either colorado 79(to bennet) or 88th to strausberg road(monroe st in strausberg)

All of these roads are paved.

marty
April 7th, 2009, 10:33 PM
seems like i can just go east on bromley, follow the asphault to colfax, turn left and look for a race track. am i reading the map correctly. gotsta have it real basic like cause of my "condition" i have after only sleeping 2 hours before hitting the road.

also, does anyone know if colfax is paved between strasburg rd and calhoun-byers rd?