PDA

View Full Version : Nick and Erica

shaneboone
March 31st, 2009, 09:08 PM
Hi Nick.
I still have not received any flyers that I can post about people wanting to do corner-working. If you or Tim could email those to me then I could make duplicates and post them in various places. My email is shaneboone@hotmail.com or canyonflyers@juno.com.
Thanks.

Timmay!
April 1st, 2009, 08:21 PM
Hi Nick.
I still have not received any flyers that I can post about people wanting to do corner-working. If you or Tim could email those to me then I could make duplicates and post them in various places. My email is shaneboone@hotmail.com or canyonflyers@juno.com.
Thanks.

Shane, I am not aware of these fliers. Is this something Joe is working on? Please advise...

dragos13
April 2nd, 2009, 06:53 AM
If this is something the MRA comes up with, can it be posted on the website so we can download copies and hand them out at bike events?

cornerworkr
April 2nd, 2009, 02:51 PM
I have a flier made up and ready to go, same as last year but with the new schedule, but have not talked to Joe B., whose name and web site are on it. If we find someone who has time to answer phone calls and can set up a website, I can make the changes to the verbiage and get the thing copied.
Bob Heaton

MRACornerCrew
April 2nd, 2009, 07:55 PM
I am stiil willing and able to answer emails and phone calls and act as point of contact for those interested in joining the crew.

I've already been in contact with a number of people interested in working this season. Hopefully you'll see them at the first couple of events.

I might even work a couple races this season. :)

Joe Belef

MRACornerCrew
April 2nd, 2009, 07:57 PM
Oh. I for got to add....

I'll get a new copy of the flyer made up to replace the one currently on the corner crew webpage.

I'm away from home this week. I can get it done next week.

Joe B.

cornerworkr
April 3rd, 2009, 08:03 AM
Hey, Joe, I'm glad to see you're still around. Do you still remember how to corner work? Ha Ha!

Bob

MRACornerCrew
April 15th, 2009, 11:19 PM
I just sent an updated copy of the recruiting flyer to our esteemed webmaster Dave Gallant . I'm sure he'll get it posted to the Corner Marshall page shortly.

I'll let you know as soon as I see it. -Or you can check periodically yourselves.

-------------------------

Hey Grandpa Bob!

"Old corner workers never die, they just become starters"

"Old starters never die, they just get meatballed"