PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Race School Students - READ THIS!

T Baggins
March 23rd, 2009, 03:03 PM
If you have already signed up for one of the MRA race schools in 2009, you will be receiving a confirmation e-mail TODAY, April 6th confirming your registration. Provided that your handwriting is legible, and I can read your e-mail address, that is... :shock: It will tell you where to be when, and what to bring, etc...

EVERYBODY will be required to attend a classroom session on Friday, April 10th - from 6pm to 9pm at Faster Motosports in Denver.

http://www.fastermotosports.com/

Then, you will attend the school (Saturday or Sunday) that you registered for, for a fun filled day of on and off track training and education.

Actual start time at the track is still TBD, but if I had to guess - it would be at 9:00 am or so. Final information to be provided at the classroom session on Friday night.

If you have questions, please post them up here so everyone can have access to the same info and answers.

Thanks!

spitfirekid57
March 23rd, 2009, 06:49 PM
I have one question, I'm just curious on camping at HPR if you are running the sunday school? Is that a possibility? Thanks

CO750
March 29th, 2009, 06:58 PM
At Vanmar yesterday I thought you mentioned that there are people signed up for both days. I hadn't even thought of that, but is it the same cost to sign up for the second day?

The GECCO
March 29th, 2009, 09:52 PM
I have one question, I'm just curious on camping at HPR if you are running the sunday school? Is that a possibility? Thanks

Yes, students will be able to camp saturday night (not Friday night, though, sorry)

Ray-Ray
March 30th, 2009, 05:17 AM
At Vanmar yesterday I thought you mentioned that there are people signed up for both days. I hadn't even thought of that, but is it the same cost to sign up for the second day?

Yes, it will be the same cost for the second day.

PremiumBlend
April 23rd, 2009, 04:50 PM
Is there another race school coming up soon? I couldn't make it the weekend it snowed really badly.... is there anything coming up soon?