PDA

View Full Version : CUSTOM Tattoo work TRADE for motorcycles & stuff-FULLER

ldenvermom
March 16th, 2009, 12:08 PM
Want a big CUSTOM TATTOO??
if you have been looking for large custom work but can't seem to get the money put away for it...

I am specificly looking for 50cc-250cc dirtbike(s), 10x20 EZ-up canopies, 06-08 r6 race parts, bikes, and accesories. everything must be in good to perfect working order(no broken down junk) in TRADE for custom tattoo work by Chris Fuller, artist/owner of Junkyard Ink in Louisville - www.JunkyardInk.com. Depending on the value of the items - all tattoo work would be dollar for dollar.

If you been thinking about that big back mural or sleeves and or getting someone a great, unique custom gift. if you have shopped around you know that big work can run you $3,000 to $10,000. this is your chance to get it done without racking up your credit card and paying a bunch of intrest. look in your garage and trade your motorcycles and gear for a totally awesome custom tattoo.

email Chris Fuller, at voodoografx@yahoo.com

SEE CHRIS' work at www.JUNKYARDINK.com

ldenvermom
March 24th, 2009, 02:17 PM
We've had one offer - any others out there that want some ink??

chris nami
April 27th, 2009, 02:26 PM
bump

dave.gallant
April 27th, 2009, 03:36 PM
I want some ink.

What, I don't count???? :shock:

(FREE BUMP!)

chris nami
April 27th, 2009, 03:46 PM
Call me :)

dave.gallant
April 27th, 2009, 03:53 PM
Call me :)

I think you should post the shop's number up here just in case someone wanted to get in touch with you (even if they don't have anything to trade) but want some sick work done at your MRA family rate...

ldenvermom
April 28th, 2009, 01:18 PM
Dave,
Very observant that we are missing that piece of info... SHOP 720.536.5945 Tues-Sat, 11a-8p.

And you are also right in that there is a MRA discount on custom tattoo work from Chris - plus a lot of race talk while you're getting the work done :)

Have a great afternoon!