PDA

View Full Version : HPR on the 29th

marty
March 13th, 2009, 12:49 AM
i just signed up for the open lapping day on the 29th but i had a few questions.

1. do i need to confirm my spot or if it went through i made the cut
2. will we be able to camp in the pits, i get off work around 3am and was gonna just drive strait to the track and catch a few zzz's til the track went hot
3. if we can't camp out, is the track entrance for vehicles set up that we will be able to cross the track when it is hot ( :oops: sorry but i haven't been out there yet)

thats all i can think of for now

Throttleroller277
March 13th, 2009, 08:56 AM
The way the pits are set up, you do not have to cross the track.

dave.gallant
March 13th, 2009, 01:57 PM
The real question here is if they are going to allow a pesky mosquito-killing-device on their brand new track?

Brownie? Can we get a ruling on that??

8)

Throttleroller277
March 13th, 2009, 02:04 PM
The real question here is if they are going to allow a pesky mosquito-killing-device on their brand new track?

8)

I am not sure that it would matter or not if they allow it or not.......I don't think it would make it up that last hill!!! 8)

dave.gallant
March 13th, 2009, 02:07 PM

8)

I am not sure that it would matter or not if they allow it or not.......I don't think it would make it up that last hill!!! 8)

Now, that right there is pretty damn funny.

Marty might just have to add a second cylinder to that 125 of his to make it up that hill. Hmmmmm??? :wink:

Throttleroller277
March 13th, 2009, 02:11 PM

8)

Marty might just have to add a second cylinder to that 125 of his to make it up that hill. Hmmmmm??? :wink:

Hmmmmm!?

He's been riding the bicycle a lot lately............ I think he plans to "Flintstone" it up the hill. :shock: 8)

dave.gallant
March 13th, 2009, 02:13 PM

8)

Hmmmmm!?

He's been riding the bicycle a lot lately............ I think he plans to "Flintstone" it up the hill. :shock: 8)

Never bet against a crafty two-stroke racer! 8)

Throttleroller277
March 13th, 2009, 02:20 PM
a crafty two-stroke racer! 8)

Marty is quite "Crafty"!....

Maybe he has come up with a way to mix "Craft" Cheese with his fuel, instead of 2 smoke oil for added Power? 8)

dave.gallant
March 13th, 2009, 02:23 PM
a crafty two-stroke racer! 8)

Marty is quite "Crafty"!....

Maybe he has come up with a way to mix "Craft" Cheese with his fuel, instead of 2 smoke oil for added Power? 8)

I almost feel bad for picking on the little guy while he is hard at work.

(at the bar. lucky bastard.)

Throttleroller277
March 13th, 2009, 02:28 PM
I almost feel bad for picking on the little guy while he is hard at work.

(at the bar. lucky bastard.)

Shit........ it's not even 2:30.......... he just out of bed! 8)

I'm sure he'll throw some shots in about guys that ride "Diesels", 12 hours from now!!

marty
March 13th, 2009, 02:47 PM
1. cheatin ass desiels ( just gotta put that out there )
2. i'm taking the cut through road, f#@k that hill
3. i got up a noon today, early day cause i gotta get to work on the bikes

dave.gallant
March 13th, 2009, 02:49 PM
2. i'm taking the cut through road, f#@k that hill
3. i got up a noon today, early day cause i gotta get to work on the bikes

HAHA!

No worries Marty. I've got your back, even if Brownie is talking shit about you and your Flintstone inspired motorcycle.

;)

Throttleroller277
March 13th, 2009, 02:50 PM

Told Ya!!!!!!!!

Love ya Marty!!! 8)

Throttleroller277
March 13th, 2009, 02:51 PM
No worries Marty. I've got your back........

;)

Does that mean you are going to Push him up the hill?!! 8)

dave.gallant
March 13th, 2009, 02:54 PM

;)

Hell yeah man.

My CRF doesnt have sh!t for top speed, but it is a stump puller and can push any measly RS125 up any hill. :)

marty
March 13th, 2009, 02:55 PM

;)

no, that means me and dave have a secret fuel formula for that hill, i love gp classes

Throttleroller277
March 13th, 2009, 03:02 PM

;)

no, that means me and dave have a secret fuel formula for that hill, i love gp classes

"Two Fingers"?.........save me some

marty
March 13th, 2009, 07:59 PM
two fingers, now thats a given. for the bikes we are gonna use Raid and Motorex @ 30:1

JWinter
March 17th, 2009, 10:00 PM
Marty, I am going to be at the 3/29 lapping day as well, see you in the pits, and I will be riding my diesel ('08 CBR 1000) the GP bike is in pieces still.

Jeff

marty
March 18th, 2009, 12:56 AM
Marty, I am going to be at the 3/29 lapping day as well, see you in the pits, and I will be riding my diesel ('08 CBR 1000) the GP bike is in pieces still.

Jeff
this could be funny, you on a liter bike and me on a 250. you wanna have a high side contest :lol:

Throttleroller277
March 18th, 2009, 08:49 AM
you wanna have a high side contest :lol:

We'll have none of that.... thank you!! 8)

oldtimer
March 18th, 2009, 10:02 AM
Week and a half til we get to ride the new track! :D

JWinter
March 18th, 2009, 07:29 PM
Marty, did you go to the dark side and get a 250?

Jeff

marty
March 18th, 2009, 10:16 PM

Jeff
are you a sandbagger who bought a big bore kit?

dave.gallant
March 19th, 2009, 11:28 AM

Jeff

Yes.

I am.

:shock:

marty
March 19th, 2009, 02:55 PM

Jeff

Yes.

I am.

damn you dave :lol:

dave.gallant
March 19th, 2009, 02:57 PM

Jeff

Yes.

I am.

damn you dave :lol:

Now I have you shitting bricks because you can't tell if that means I have a 550 kit in my CRF or I finally got my hands on some of Rick Oliver's 330 kits for the TZ250 I have sitting in my garage.

8)

motobum
March 19th, 2009, 07:18 PM
i hope its that 330 kit! because the 550 would make it a half lap around hpr before popping...

JWinter
March 19th, 2009, 10:07 PM
Yes, I am a sandbagger with a 498cc kit!

And.....

Currently sourcing parts to build a 250 gp chassis with an 800cc single cylinder 4-stroke.

Jeff

Scored51
March 20th, 2009, 01:58 PM
Damn, he spilled the beans without so much a single bamboo shoot under his finger nails! :x

dave.gallant
March 20th, 2009, 02:00 PM
Damn, he spilled the beans without so much a single bamboo shoot under his finger nails! :x

Oh, he is still being coy.

He didn't say who he was building that 800 for, did he?

8)

dave.gallant
March 20th, 2009, 02:08 PM
i hope its that 330 kit! because the 550 would make it a half lap around hpr before popping...

Oh stop.

Just because some people can't show any restraint when building a big single due to the promise of HUGE horsepower doesn't mean I can't.

Wait. That is EXACTLY what that means. :oops:

marty
March 20th, 2009, 03:48 PM
:lol: thats why you don't draft dirt bikes, sometimes they go "pop" when trying to race with real race bikes

Scored51
March 20th, 2009, 07:10 PM
Oh stop.

Just because some people can't show any restraint when building a big single due to the promise of HUGE horsepower doesn't mean I can't.

Wait. That is EXACTLY what that means. :oops:

Here's what the doctor ordered! An air cooled 500cc single that produces 102 rear wheel hp! :twisted: Dave, I'll be disappointed in you if you show up with anything less.

http://thekneeslider.com/archives/2009/01/12/ducati-v-one-twin-to-supercharged-single-conversion/

JWinter
March 22nd, 2009, 08:28 PM
Wow, you guys believe me that I am building a 800cc, liquid cooled, fuel injected, ram air fed super single in an RS 250 chassis! I'm just kidding.......or am I?

Jeff