PDA

View Full Version : Trophy Sponsor Availability- Updated 5/5

Wild Cheetah 612
March 12th, 2009, 05:16 PM
The MRA still has available a few classes to sponsor. In order of what I believe to be the best choices:

SuperTwins GTU $800
Lightweight GP $700
Modern Vintage GTU $700
Endurance- LW, HW, and Open $500 a piece or a deal for more than one.

Benefits of being a trophy sponsor include:
-Listing as a sponsor for the class in the MRA Program
-Listing on grid and race results sheets on race day
-Lots of mention during the sponsored class race every race weekend. Our race day announcer, Jim Brewer talks up the sponsor and likes to have additional info to talk about to keep it interesting.
-Mention on the MRA website as a sponsor of the sponsored class
-Two Crew Passes for free entry into the races for the season
-Two tickets to the MRA Banquet and a Thank You plaque presented to the sponsor at the Banquet
-Sponsor's name on 1st-3rd place class trophies at every race and 1st-5th place class season awards presented at the Banquet.

Feel free to contact me if you are interested. 720-253-4727

T Baggins
March 12th, 2009, 09:18 PM
Nov O is SOLD!

Am O is SOLD!

snay
January 28th, 2010, 02:08 AM
Can someone PM me some info for 2010 Thanks Shawn

rybo
January 28th, 2010, 02:23 AM
PM sent!

cromer611
January 28th, 2010, 11:34 AM
2 tickets to the MRa banq? or does 1 ticket get givin to someone else without you knowing.

rybo
January 28th, 2010, 12:50 PM
2 tickets to the MRa banq? or does 1 ticket get givin to someone else without you knowing.

Not sure what you're getting at, but yes, a full season trophy sponsorship comes with two passes to the banquet.

scott

Jon
January 29th, 2010, 07:36 AM
Hey Scott,
Just a reminder as I have let Jeff Brown know too. I won't be in attendance this year so I won't be needing my tickets so feel free to give them to the needy

rybo
January 29th, 2010, 07:40 AM
Hey Scott,
Just a reminder as I have let Jeff Brown know too. I won't be in attendance this year so I won't be needing my tickets so feel free to give them to the needy

Thanks Jon, sorry you aren't going to be there.

We've got your tickets allocated to some of our fantastic corner workers. Thank you for donating them.

Scott