PDA

View Full Version : Saying hi

ryan
March 8th, 2009, 12:03 PM
I know a few of you, but for those I dont, just wanted to introduce myself. Ive been selling bikes at Vickery Motorsports for 3 years now. Been riding street for a long time, but am finally serious about getting to the racing scene. Ive already taken the class with Mark, and am now looking for a nice track bike. I do have an 08 R6 and an 07 YFZ450 for sale in the classifieds, for the next bike so any help unloading those is greatly appreciated. Also, if anyone is looking for new Yamahas or Kawis, boats, sleds, atvs, dirtbikes, cruisers, etc, Id be happy to help you out at Vickery

Ryan

DingleBerns
March 8th, 2009, 12:25 PM
Welcome Ryan. I have an 04 R6 for sale for only $4350. You can view pictures in the bikes for sale section.

Derek

racedk6
March 8th, 2009, 12:35 PM
Check out David's bike as well.

http://forums.mra-racing.org/viewtopic.php?t=7880

cromer611
March 8th, 2009, 03:12 PM
shit, why didnt i think of it sooner. davids bike is strong as hell. pulled me at pueblo. Ryan, you should jump on that right away b4 someone else does

Moto-Mania
March 8th, 2009, 06:25 PM
I considered buying David's R6 as well.
An extremely well set up bike.
The parts on it alone are probably worth double what he's asking.

But you couldn't go wrong with Dingle's bike either.
Maybe he'll make you a package deal for the bike and the trailer.

ryan
March 10th, 2009, 04:20 PM
i think ive got a pretty sweet deal lined up on an 04 636, just have to iron out the details. Right now Im just trying to figure out the rest of the hoops to jump through to get registered and up to date on the MRA stuff. Eric and Rick are helping me tons. Thanks for the replies!