PDA

View Full Version : Schnackenberg in '09?

Unforgivenmra26
March 5th, 2009, 12:35 PM
Hello my crazy family of racers!

As some of you that know me know I have been through alot. I mean ALOT,alot. Divorce, Bankruptcy, Foreclosures, and more. And who was there for me? You guys. Who called and emailed me support? You guys! Special thanks to Tammy Schellinger - I will never forget your voicemail of support. That was so kind - I played it for two weeks..... And especially Dale Eaton. He is an awesome friend and I am grateful to know you. Thanks bro. And everybody else that showed support to help pull me out of the darkness.

Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. That showed me that we are more than just a bunch of traveling hooligans that compete against each other with a reckless disregard for safety. We are a family.

So I have come through it all and am starting over and looking to get back to what I love to do the most. "I want to race." If you are lucky enough to be in a place where you can donate a little money to my 2009 campaign please let me know. I have some pledges already and just need a little bit more to pre enter. I have a resume and proposal ready. I can help private or group instruct/advance new riders or racers too. Anything to get back on a track! If it happens great. If not, I guess I'm meant to do something else and thats okay too.

email me with any questions or for more info.

erik@fidelityhomemortgage.net or Tel (970) 231-1784

Hope to see all of you again soon. :D

~Erik Schnack Attack

My Racing Accomplishments so far:
2007: Lead Solo Open Endurance race with a podium finish, competed in MRA Premiere Race of the Rockies Open class, Open Suspersport, Open Superbike finishing in top 10 until I had to sell my racebike.

2006: Competed in MRA Open Supersport, Open Superbike, Race of the Rockies Open Class, and Solo Open Endurance all top 10 finishes with numerous top 5 finishes.

2005: Competed in MRA Open Supersport, Open Superbike, Race Of the Rockies, Solo Open Endurance with several top 10 ten finishes, several top 5 finishes, 4 podiums and one win.

2004: Competed in MRA Open Supersport, Open Superbike, Race Of the Rockies, Solo Open Endurance with several top 5 finishes

2003 – 1999 Competed in MRA Open Supersport, Open Superbike, Race Of the Rockies, Solo Open Endurance, middleweight Superbike, middleweight Supersport, heavy weight Supersport, heavy weight Superbike with MANY wins over the years!

1998: World Supersport – Laguna Seca - best finish 14th
AMA 600 Supersport - best finish 11
AMA 750 Supersport – overall best 600 rider - best finish best finish 10th

1996: AFM 600cc Superbike Champion
AFM 600cc Production Champion
AFM Formula Pacific 7th overall on a 600
AMA Supersport – best finish 10th
AMA 750 Supersport – best finish 9th on a 600

1995: AFM Top Novice
AFM 600cc Production 2nd overall as a novice against experts

Wild Cheetah 612
March 6th, 2009, 08:05 AM
Hey Erik!

So glad you're making a comeback! Can't wait to tell Otis; he'll be happy!
I'll keep my eyes open for anything that can help out!

Spicee Brown
March 10th, 2009, 12:41 PM
I may take you up on some track advice and suspension work..Oh wait..youve already done that..
My biggest appreciation goes out to Zack, Dale and YOU! Ill be your pit b$tch any day, Im racing bicycles this year.

T shirt sez:
"where is Erik Schnackenberg?"

Button sez: Im with erik Schnackenberg...YOU with erik Schnackenberg?

Can i wear those?
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! ! !
Good luck. Let me know what we can do to help.