PDA

View Full Version : Any investors interested in a new track. I have the land.

flyin
November 1st, 2005, 12:41 PM
I have 60+ acres next to I-80 100 miles north of Denver, outside of Laramie, WY. Looking for interested parties who would like to see a new road course built.

glenngsxr
November 1st, 2005, 01:37 PM
I can't fund that, but can personally hook you up with some investment bankers that I have dealt with over the past years. Glenn #353

bluedevil
November 1st, 2005, 02:45 PM
More importantly has it been zoned and approved already for a track? If not there may be a lot of work in store before a track is even a possibility there.....

flyin
November 1st, 2005, 10:17 PM
The land is outside of city limits within the county jurisdiction. But no, it has not yet been approved for a track. I'm merely inquiring at this point to see if there is enough interest to pursue it further. Initial costs have been bid on for the dirt work & paving. The track layout would be similar to Pueblo with a drag strip incorporated into it. Also, the layout would allow the course to be run both directions as well as a short course within the large course.

giovannir6
November 2nd, 2005, 08:04 AM
I would go :D

NineTwoFour
November 2nd, 2005, 04:16 PM
I can imagine that nice cool, gentle breeze sweeping through the paddock now. :lol:

jplracing
November 2nd, 2005, 04:38 PM
Go for it...I would show up

THEDUDE
November 2nd, 2005, 06:05 PM
I'm in thats not a bad drive at all

rforsythe
November 2nd, 2005, 10:48 PM
I can imagine that nice cool, gentle breeze sweeping through the paddock now. :lol:

Yeah no kidding. On the other hand, they can set up a wind-turbine farm to power the place so we don't have to bring generators! :shock:

Actually that brings up an interesting point... Are there any natural barriers around this plot to shield it from the wind around Laramie? Or is it just flat land in the middle of a field? I can already see this thing being dubbed "Canopy Killer". :lol:

flyin
November 3rd, 2005, 07:11 AM
The site is on the prairie with some cool elevation changes.

NineTwoFour
November 3rd, 2005, 09:14 AM
I'm just imagining a bunch of MRA racers getting loaded at the Buckhorn and doing some parlor bowling. :shock:

The GECCO
November 3rd, 2005, 04:40 PM
I have 60+ acres next to I-80 100 miles north of Denver, outside of Laramie, WY. Looking for interested parties who would like to see a new road course built.

Define "60+" acres. If all you have is about 60 acres you won't be able to fit much of a road course on it, certainly nothing as big as Pueblo. The old SCR site is right at 60 acres.

flyin
November 4th, 2005, 12:00 PM
If you can come up with some qualified, interested investors I'll come up with additional acreage.

Budd435
January 8th, 2006, 04:49 PM
You have our interest, and our track day fees. All I have to do is win the lottery, and I'll be your new partner. :D

dansfamily
January 8th, 2006, 05:26 PM

Define "60+" acres. If all you have is about 60 acres you won't be able to fit much of a road course on it, certainly nothing as big as Pueblo. The old SCR site is right at 60 acres.
tee-hee-hee
on the other end of the spectrum: MMP is on 511 acres..... !

Clarkie
January 9th, 2006, 01:39 PM
on the other end of the spectrum: MMP is on 511 acres..... !

and over 8 hours away ](*,)