PDA

View Full Version : Farewell (for now) and good luck!

grant_me_rev's
February 28th, 2009, 03:28 AM
Well MRA racer and friends, i will be transferring out of Colorado within the next few dayz, wanted to relay to you that i appreciate the great times and opportunities the MRA has presented and wish you a safe upcoming season, hope to be back to race with you guys and gals again in a future year - best wishes alwayz!

O:) sasha t.

oldtimer
February 28th, 2009, 01:58 PM
Totally bummed that you're leaving but good luck! Please come back and race/visit. You will be missed Sasha. :(

cromer611
February 28th, 2009, 06:05 PM
NOOO :cry:

Edda Tully
February 28th, 2009, 06:10 PM
You are going to be missed very much not only by those in Colorado but the friends you've made in Albuquerque. No matter where you go you'll be successful... and fast God bless and be safe...
zxappeal 71

phildrummond
February 28th, 2009, 07:02 PM
Out of nowhere! Just like that? You're leaving? Bummer. You will be greatly missed. Good luck to you! Louis and Dino offer sloppy kisses goodbye.

marty
March 1st, 2009, 02:16 AM
who am i gonna dice it up with in novice now :lol: good luck with the move, hope we see you and sheila both come back soon

1ofTheBoys
March 1st, 2009, 05:35 PM
Marty i will come back and race with you July 11th weekend if I can swing it. Sasha good luck with move girl. :D

-puck-
March 4th, 2009, 01:42 PM
Damn, I hope whatever your reasons are that everything works out great for you. You have improved so much in the last couple of seasons that I have been able to see. Good luck and hope to see ya again soon! :wink:

Spicee Brown
March 4th, 2009, 04:40 PM
Good luck, Sasha..you are cool and fast as hell! Good luck with your move. Colorado will miss you.