February 27th, 2009, 11:24 PM
1 19 Spies B. (USA) Yamaha YZF R1 1'31.069 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mforza
February 28th, 2009, 07:57 AM
4 96 Smrz J. (CZE) Ducati 1098R 1'31.600

Yes, yes, yes :D :D GO Jakub!! :D Czech POWER!! :D

dmurphy48
February 28th, 2009, 08:36 AM
So does anyone know how to watch these races live, or at least within a few hours of race completion? I have been trying to figure out a way and it seems everything is blocked. I don't have the Speed Channel and it isn't like they show it even close to live anyway.

Thanks

jplracing
February 28th, 2009, 08:41 AM
Dale

You can go to this site which is free

http://www.worldsbk.com/pubb_EN/sbkTV.php#

I know that they delay it but don't know by how much

Joe

dmurphy48
February 28th, 2009, 08:51 AM
Thanks, but that is the site that is blocking the content. My understanding is that because of Speed Channel's rights to the broadcast in the American market World Superbike won't release the video. Depending on your internet provider, you may be able to get around this without knowing, but I can't seem to. I was just hoping there was a pay service to access the video's like MotoGP.

Mforza
February 28th, 2009, 09:44 AM
You have to wait few days before you can watch it. It was the same last year. I think after all TV chanels are done with it, then they open it online for USA. :)

EdDuenez
February 28th, 2009, 11:05 AM
:-$ Thanks Jim

GSXRScott
February 28th, 2009, 07:48 PM
All three races (Race 1, Race 2 and Supersport)will be on Speed, Tuesday at 11:30am (check this and verify before you set your DVR)

Also, Race 2 will be aired Sunday, cant remember what time. 2pmish I think.

Jim 'smooth' Brewer
March 1st, 2009, 10:55 AM
Hey Ed -- thanks for the data, but be careful about re-posting articles from other sources without at least an attribution. Some publishers consider that "stealing" and can sue for it.

A better way would be just post the link -- like this
http://www.worldsbk.com/pubb_EN/news_ext.php?id=2972

I'm not sure if Jonathan Green is going to be annoucing today, but I'm going to be listening!

gripped
March 1st, 2009, 05:02 PM
Try Racing underground, best freakin site in the world. I just watched all three races.
Spies is doing us proud, max blows and screwed Ben in one of the races. Going to be a great season to watch.

chad23
March 1st, 2009, 09:02 PM
Try Racing underground, best freakin site in the world. I just watched all three races.
Spies is doing us proud, max blows and screwed Ben in one of the races. Going to be a great season to watch.
So how about that invitation to gain access

gripped
March 1st, 2009, 10:25 PM
You gotta know somebody, that knows somebody, that knows somebody 8)

Or you have to catch them during one of their open membership periods they have a couple times a year.

chad23
March 2nd, 2009, 07:31 AM
You gotta know somebody, that knows somebody, that knows somebody 8)

Or you have to catch them during one of their open membership periods they have a couple times a year.
Sooooo are you the someone, or do you know the someone I should get to know to get that code

please, with peanut butter and jelly on top

benfoxmra95
March 2nd, 2009, 10:59 AM
yeah, me three, i don't have speed channel right now :( . pm sent.

I won't tell the "man" honest....

P.S. Brewer, i told you you should have got the new R1.... :shock:

regardless you at least picked one of the two dominate brands, although its the most expensive. 8)

dave.gallant
March 2nd, 2009, 11:49 AM
Ben - Could you make your avatar not-nearly-so-wide so it doesn't cause so much left/right scroll?

Thanks.

-dave

benfoxmra95
March 2nd, 2009, 12:00 PM
done.....

I had a feeling that it wouldn't fly.

dave.gallant
March 2nd, 2009, 12:03 PM
done.....

I had a feeling that it wouldn't fly.

Not a huge deal really, but I check up on this palace on my phone and the scroll was a bit crazy. I like your Duc picture better anyways...;)

mbohn
March 3rd, 2009, 05:27 PM
After race 2 do you suppose Tom Houseworth is glad he decided to follow Ben to WSBK?

HAMMER
March 4th, 2009, 10:26 AM
AMERICA........f#@k YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEN ROCKS!!!!!! GO #19.......... :twisted: