PDA

View Full Version : take-offs for entire season 120-160

jsears1864
February 20th, 2009, 01:55 AM
I'd like to strike a deal with someone who runs 120-160 softs.

Last season, Ray-Ray was very generous and hooked me up with his tires all year for cheap. This year i have 2 other guys with me that aren't going to be able to race unless i can get them deals on tires.

Basically i need them after every round or every other round how-ever it works out.

Thanks You in advance! (from some broke-ass, rookie supermoto kids) :D

T Baggins
February 23rd, 2009, 10:31 AM
I have two more sets of Bridgestones that are "good enough that I'd still run them at race pace" - but can't use them...

$50 per set

Holler at me

Ray-Ray
February 23rd, 2009, 11:10 AM
No more 160 from me this year! Sorry!! But I do have a set of brand new rain tires that I'd sell you!!

jsears1864
February 24th, 2009, 08:49 PM
I have two more sets of Bridgestones that are "good enough that I'd still run them at race pace" - but can't use them...

$50 per set

Holler at me

Excellent, i'll have to check them out thanks!

jsears1864
February 24th, 2009, 08:50 PM
No more 160 from me this year! Sorry!! But I do have a set of brand new rain tires that I'd sell you!!

Thanks again for last season. I'm gonna have to pass on the rains. I suck bad enough in the dry, i'm not willing to try my luck in the wet!!! :lol:

T Baggins
February 25th, 2009, 04:26 PM
crashing in the rain is awesome! you slide for ever.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......................................

They're at my office, same as before I-70 & Quebec. Holler any time. The're in better than excellent shape.

chadtandy
March 3rd, 2009, 01:19 PM
I'll have some 120/160 takeoffs this year. I don't put new tires on every weekend, but every two or three weekends I'll have some takeoffs available.

I also have a set of 120/165 Bridgestones from last year...

-Chad