PDA

View Full Version : Rocky Mountain Kawasaki Sponsership Available

rorlando
February 18th, 2009, 05:47 PM
Rocky Mountain Kawasaki is looking for a few good riders! Team riders will get cost plus pricing on ZX-10's, ZX-6's, EX650's and parts.
Racers will also get racer pricing on service work performed by Marvin Rosencrans. A preseason track/school day with Ricky Orlando will also be available. Be part of a winning team for 2009.
call Ricky @303-666-6061 for details

cromer611
February 18th, 2009, 06:21 PM
Rosencrans is the shit! awesome mechanic.
+1

Edda Tully
February 18th, 2009, 08:01 PM
Will they consider sponsoring riders from other clubs? (SMRI) to be exact. Currently I'm racing an 04 ZX10 but am looking into getting a 600 to further my racing experience, ability and knowledge. I am a big KAWI fan and would like to stay with the BIG K if possible. If they do sponsor riders outside of the MRA can you please let me know, I would be very interested..
Sincere and many thanks,
ZXAPPEAL 71

Jon
February 19th, 2009, 06:02 AM
Hi Edda,
As I know Ricky and know he hardly ever (15 total posts since he joined) watches this forum. I would contact him directly at the number given to direct your question, otherwise your more than likely not going to get your answer. He I know's from a simpler time when communication through the club was carried out by newsletter. Archaic I know but there was a time back in the 70's 80's and 90's when the MRA did such a thing. Take care and good luck with your racing.

Edda Tully
February 19th, 2009, 09:44 PM
Hello Jon, thank you very much for the information, I really appreciate it. I was wondering if you have contact information for Ricky? If so can you please send it to me via a PM and I'll give him a call or email which ever he uses for contact. Thanks again for the info, hope to see you all again this year...
Edda
ZXAPPEAL 71

JimWilson29
February 19th, 2009, 10:02 PM
Hello Jon, thank you very much for the information, I really appreciate it. I was wondering if you have contact information for Ricky? If so can you please send it to me via a PM and I'll give him a call or email which ever he uses for contact. Thanks again for the info, hope to see you all again this year...
Edda
ZXAPPEAL 71

Edda, Ricky's number is listed in his first post above.

Jon
February 19th, 2009, 11:34 PM
Jeez there Jim do you have to make the poor girl feel bad, LOL
All good fun and we all look forward to seeing you as well Edda. Give Ricky a shout and tell him I sent you.

Edda Tully
February 20th, 2009, 05:31 AM
BBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!! Thanks for the wake up call as soon as I wipe the you didn't read the post completely out of my eyes I will give Ricky a call...
Thanks, very much again,,
ZXAPPEAL 71

JimWilson29
February 20th, 2009, 08:47 AM
Jeez there Jim do you have to make the poor girl feel bad, LOL
All good fun and we all look forward to seeing you as well Edda. Give Ricky a shout and tell him I sent you.

I'm sowry! http://smiliesftw.com/x/frown.gif