PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys, Im new here!

mopoet178
February 18th, 2009, 11:01 AM
Hey everyone!

Im a student at CU boulder. I bought a 1989 Yamaha FZR600 from some dude in parker that wasnt running about 3 months ago. As of now, its running, but not fully reassembled. I am most likely going to race it this summer with the MRA and out at Heartland Park, in Topeka. I am just 18, this is my second bike, and I have been riding for a year. Time to explore the local racing scene.

I guess Im in for race school this april (as soon as I turn in the papers), a set of leathers, and a whole bunch of parts and labor time. I get the sneaking suspicion that Ill be spending >$1k here over the next couple months :lol: Better pick up a few extra shifts!

So anyways, this is just an introduction. I hope to meet a bunch of you on the track!

-Marsh

dragos13
February 18th, 2009, 11:25 AM
Welcome to the MRA. You have joined at a great time. Check out the info about the new track High Plains Raceway and the local trackday venue Chicane Trackdays. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM. First trackday in Pueblo is March 22nd.

Throttleroller277
February 18th, 2009, 12:33 PM
Welcome!!!

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I'd be glad to help you out in any way that I can. 8)

hcr25
February 18th, 2009, 01:15 PM
Welcome!!!

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I'd be glad to help you out in any way that I can. 8)

What can Brown do for you? :)

Resident Chaplain
February 19th, 2009, 12:34 PM
Welcome aboard,
Chaplain "Boots"
MRA Resident Chaplain

Jadam
March 2nd, 2009, 09:14 PM
This group of people is really nice and welcoming to everyone. I don't even race. I'm just some random guy that spends most of my time wandering around the inside of the tracks slinging a camera... and they're still cool to me ;)

Some of the guys from the MRA put a get together on Moto GP race days over at Brothers BBQ (Arapahoe and I-25). That's where I met a lot of the racers.

Adam Lichty
#Moto Paparatzo Extrodinair