PDA

View Full Version : 2nd annual Introduction to Roadracing Clinic

jplracing
February 11th, 2009, 10:46 PM
2nd Annual New Racer Clinic
March 28th 10:30am
Located at Vanmar
After the success of last year’s clinic we have decided to make it an annual thing

Last year a number of the races around town were fielding a lot of questions from people interested in racing with the MRA. So we decided to put on a clinic and invite everyone to listen to a few presentations and to put some faces and names together. Personally, I think it was a great success and we were able to help several people.

This year, hopefully, we will expand on our information. We will be covering everything you need to know about getting involved.

Cost: Free

When: Saturday March 28 10:30am
Where Vanmar
3945 E 50th Ave
Denver, CO

We will have presentations from:

Joe LoGalbo – who will be talking about bike prep and cost of racing
Kris Hillman – who will be explaining the differences in quality gear
Mark Schellinger – who will talk about race tires versus street tires and how to get involved with the MRA (the local road racing club), rider coaching and suspension set up
Sasha Taranto - will speak on the LOR class (Ladies of the Rockies) and how a woman can get involved in the sport.
**I am also waiting on a few more to confirm**

Our goal for this clinic is toprovide answers to basic questions and provide some insight how to make the transition from the street to the track. Hopefully we can maybe con some of you to come out and race

This clinic would be perfect for all the ladies that are thinking about racing in LOR and any new novice that needs help with all the things they have to do to get ready.

A few of the MRA board members will also be present to help with anything specifically related to joining the MRA

If you are interested please RSVP with Tammy Schellinger at 303-322-3221 or vanmarracing@mindspring.com

Any questions please let me now…joe@rebellionmotorsports.com

Please feel free to post this on any other forum you may be on and invite whoever you would like