PDA

View Full Version : Sprint Mobile Phone (No longer needed)

bluedevil
October 26th, 2005, 09:16 AM
Im in need of a more current model of Sprint Cell phone. Doesnt need to be fancy but mine is so old its got to go. Dont want another contract so I need a phone that is not already under one. Condition should be pretty good and model fairly recent. Last couple years. Web enabled would be great and pic phone is a bonus but I dont care about the pic option.

Oh and it has to work in CO

So get out that paper weight and pass it my way :lol:

What do you want for it?

Send pics and info to me if you want to get rid of your old Sprint phone

thediggittyd@netzero.net
Thanks
D

October 26th, 2005, 09:23 AM
Talk to Ashli, I think she's going to be switching from Sprint to T-Mobile here very soon, so she wont need hers. It's web-enabled, but not a camera phone.

bluedevil
October 26th, 2005, 11:10 AM
Ahh thanks. Ill try that....

I have some pics of you guys from the Fox and Hound.. whats your email and Ill send them to you.

Just in case anyone else have one avail they are willing to part with?

csmith
October 26th, 2005, 12:22 PM
I might but it won't be for another week or 2, it's a internet camera phone, Sanyo that they don't sell anymore. Tri-band phone. If you can wait I'll know more next week, it's currently under contract, but should be able to use once I get the new phone in.

Phone is actually only about a month old now, last one got dropped and I had a service plan for it...so anyway.

bluedevil
October 26th, 2005, 12:32 PM
Ahh htats no trouble. I waited this long. A week or so wont hurt. Can you hit me up when U R ready to ditch it? What modle is it?

October 27th, 2005, 03:57 PM
Dion, I think JT already sent those pictures over to Ashli, if they are the same ones... 8)

bluedevil
October 28th, 2005, 06:05 AM
Yep same ones.
Im trying to get Fox and Hound to let us do another one of those parties. The free food was nice. We MORE than paid for that food with the amount of Alcohol we consumed. Hell I think Rich coverd that all on his own.

Now some one find me a phone!!! I go tto get rid of this brick in my pocket (sounds funny) haha

bluedevil
November 18th, 2005, 06:47 AM
Still looking.....

benfoxmra95
November 21st, 2005, 05:56 PM
got a nextel phone if your interested in nextel, which is owned by sprint now.

I have an i860 and an i730, $150 for the 860 and $75 for the 730.

860 is a camera phone, I also have an extended life battery for the 860 for another $20. can talk on the phone for 4 days without charging.

ben

(719) 570-9595

bluedevil
November 22nd, 2005, 06:21 AM
I actually work for Sprint. But the phones are not compatable. Im on our employee pricing but sdont want to shell out hundreds for a new phone...... Thanks though !

Ashli
December 29th, 2005, 09:34 AM
Dion did you ever find a phone-- got one if you still need it-- internet capable not a camera phone-- speaker phone, no dents or dings on it. Switched to T-Mobile, give Dave a call if you want it or PM one of us. :D

Ashli
April 24th, 2006, 07:20 AM
:oops:
Hey Dion still need that phone?? LOL Sorry hun I forgot all about it, I have it with the charger if you want it still I'll bring it to Pueblo

bluedevil
April 24th, 2006, 07:34 AM
No. I actually had to use a head set for awhile to hear what anyone said to me. That craped out about a month ago.. Since employees dont get deals on phones and we have to buy them out right, I just went with out for a while. Finally got around to getting a new phone on Wed.

Thanks for checking back with me..... See you guys in a few days!!
D